DFW Best Buy Red Sticker 50% off sale (possibly regional) YMMV

toadielurks

CAGiversary!
Hi to all,

Don't know if this has already been posted or commented on. It could be a regional thing and more than likely YMMV. So, I was checking out the Best Buy in Arlington TX (opposite the Parks Mall) on Saturday April 6th and I noticed that a lot (and I mean alot) of the video games had a red sticker on them. Asked an associate and was told that any game with a red sticker is 50% of their price. Everything system including 360, PS3. A lot of the games don't have prices of them but just get an associate to price check it for you.
I picked up.. and the prices are after the 50% is taken off..

Cars (DS) $14.99
Final Fantasy X2 (PS2) $7.49
Socom: Fireteam Bravo (PSP) $9.99
Coded Arms (PSP) $9.99
Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee (PSP) $9.99
Metal Gear Acid 2 (PSP) $7.49
Star Wars: Lethal Alliance (PSP) $14.99

I did see these games there as well... the prices are after the 50% is taken off

Godfather (PS2) $9.99
Family Guy (PS2) $9.99
Jade Empire (XBX) (Spanish version) $4.99 - this is the everyday price and doesn't have a red sticker
NHL 27K (PS3) $14.99
Genji (PS3) $29.99
Dark Kingdom (PS3) $29.99
Just Cause (360) $14.99

That's all I can remember now for games with prices but I did see a whole bunch of 360, DS, GBA, XBX, PS2, PSP games.

Enjoy
Toadie

Freakin liars.
I asked what that the red dot means and they said 'nothing'.
I knew they couldn't be trusted.

Also in the DFW area.

LOTS of games had the sticker.

this is a really wide sparatic thing I posted a similar topic a while back about a bestbuy in my area doing the same thing with red and green marks 30-50% off.. maybe I will chack back at my local one to see if anything new is there..

Thanks OP

I'll check it out later, but Just Cause for 15 dollars is a pretty good deal!

And you said Final Fantasy X2, You didn't mean XII, right, you meant 10-2?

I just bought Yakuza and Okami [PS2] for $20 each at the Arlington BB.

Tomb Raider Legend for 360 has no 50% off. Even though it has a red sticker on it :bomb:.

bread's done
Back