Diablo 2 + Expansion

Kurina

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I am curious what the cheapest deal around is for Diablo 2 + Expansion. I have checked various major retailers, but packs are going for $35-$40. While the game is great, I am having a hard time justifying such an old game at new game price.

I am looking for $20 or less if possible. If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also just for good measure, legitimate copies only. I know a site was selling keys for $5 a while back that got posted on a ton of forums, but I'm to paranoid to attempt that.

i have 2 or 3 copies of this game floating around somewhere if you are interested i can dig them up and sell you one for $25 shipped. this would be the expansion and the regualr edition. Pm me if interested

Meh, I did the key thing when it was posted on CAG a while back. It seemed to work just fine for me.

You might get lucky if your loacl CC is still open. Most are closed by now. But all mikne had 20-30 copies of the diablo battle chests. I'd pick one up for you but they're both closed now.

FYI, There's a major patch coming out in the next year and Blizzard is currently asking for fan input on requests. I think expanding the supported resolutions is a huge request.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']You might get lucky if your loacl CC is still open. Most are closed by now. But all mikne had 20-30 copies of the diablo battle chests. I'd pick one up for you but they're both closed now.

FYI, There's a major patch coming out in the next year and Blizzard is currently asking for fan input on requests. I think expanding the supported resolutions is a huge request.[/quote]

CC is no more. The last remaining ones closed few days ago.

[quote name='crystalklear64']g2buy.com you get both keys for 4$[/QUOTE]

^This^

What you also have to do is go to Blizzard's store where you enter the keys and can download a copy of the install files.

bread's done
Back