Diablo 2 LOD CD key

KrEaGeeGuy

CAG Veteran
I need a Diablo 2 LOD CD Key. If u have any extra that you dont need and is a legit key please email me your key thank...

Nice first post. Welcome to CAG. :roll:

I love it when noobs ask for free stuff. Gotta love that...

/end sarcasm

I wouldnt wanna buy the game again....just search google and stuff for one, you may find one....thats what I did when I lost my SC cd key.

if it wasn't your first post i'd offer one, but considering I think you lurk around forums looking for one, No.

[quote name='JSweeney']Come on... the game is like 5-10 dollars new.
Just go buy the game.[/quote]

He did buy the game new, but he lost the cd key somehow and just wants to play it. Its not like he downloaded it illegally.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='JSweeney']Come on... the game is like 5-10 dollars new.

He did buy the game new, but he lost the cd key somehow and just wants to play it. Its not like he downloaded it illegally.[/quote]

Hmm? Do you know this guy dcfox?
I'm more apt to believe the worst unless shown otherwise.

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='JSweeney']Come on... the game is like 5-10 dollars new.

He did buy the game new, but he lost the cd key somehow and just wants to play it. Its not like he downloaded it illegally.[/quote]

I'm more apt to believe the worst unless shown otherwise.[/quote]

More likely a burned copy and to play online with his friends he needs a valid key.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='JSweeney']Come on... the game is like 5-10 dollars new.

More likely a burned copy and to play online with his friends he needs a valid key.[/quote]

That's the way I see it too, Zion.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='JSweeney']Come on... the game is like 5-10 dollars new.

More likely a burned copy and to play online with his friends he needs a valid key.[/quote]

That's the most likely reason for needing a CD key. You only use it when you are installing the program, and you pretty much always have the CD key when you are doing this.

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='JSweeney']Come on... the game is like 5-10 dollars new.

That's the way I see it too, Zion.[/quote]

Yep, I should have just directly quoted dcfox. :oops:

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='JSweeney']Come on... the game is like 5-10 dollars new.

No, I was actually being sarcastic. Sorry for the confusion :oops: Feel free to continue flaming the OP.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='JSweeney']Come on... the game is like 5-10 dollars new.

No, I was actually being sarcastic. Sorry for the confusion :oops: Feel free to continue flaming the OP.[/quote]

I see, well the way you wrote it was just confusing.

bread's done
Back