diablo 2

Tons of people still play on battle.net. A friend of mine who has a crappy computer, this is the only game he plays and apparently theres still no lack of online cohorts to play with.

I use to..was addicted for a while around 3 years. Stopped and I don't think I'm touchin the game again.

now looking through my collection, I must have either lost it or sold it. Probably should buy it again, but the damn collection is still expensive.

OMG how weird, i've been craving to play this game for the past week. But the last summer i told myself i was never gonna get back into this game because it was such a waste of life so i traded it in to EB. Then i decided to go buy it again and found out that the damn battle chest is $40!! So i bought syphon filter: dark mirror instead :]

You should of ask me when this game came out.I used to played the insane amount of hours.I used to have tons of duel leech rings,tons of rare and unique item.I could of help you level push.If you got xpac i could of help lvl push with my 99 bow zon in cow lvl and give some good stuff.I gave up on that game years ago.The last day there was a huge fireday sale on my items

This sure bring back memories the bitchy people,pk bastards,scams,map hacks and tons of hack or dupe items.

I loved maphack not just for main feature (full map) but all the little touches like different types of items laying on the ground with radically different font colors.

What was everyone's favorite mercenary? I always liked the Holy Freeze aura merc from Act2.

Yup, the Holy Freeze merc with that Runeword spear that gives you the Meditation aura, good stuff.

My favorite character was my werebear melee sorc. Ownage!

Yeah, I liked the holy freeze merc. Thinking about this game wants me to play more. Gotta beat the habit though. I loved those baal runs and pking for the hell of it.

Before they nerfed thorns i had a lot of fun constructing a lmid lvl, low hp Paladin with like lvl 37 thorns. Barbarians would strike me with high dmg weapons and kill themselves on the first hit (since they couldn't leech HP off my character)

Diablo was the game the got me into gaming.

Diablo 2 was the first and only game that I've ever been addicted to.

I remember the first uber class was the Necromancer... anyone else remember how wicked Corpse Explosion was?

Oh man ... I just had the hankering to bust this out again ... until I got into World of Warcraft like three months ago, and realized it was like Diablo 2 on steroids.

[quote name='Swift900']Diablo was the game the got me into gaming.

Diablo 2 was the first and only game that I've ever been addicted to.

I remember the first uber class was the Necromancer... anyone else remember how wicked Corpse Explosion was?[/quote]
I will say, the one thing Diablo did a lot better was dread/creepiness. As you enter deeper into the dungeons you get a little more paranoid and things get gothtic and a bit scary. They just weren't able to capture that feeling in Diablo 2.

[quote name='daewezzy']Yah, same here. As soon as i find a D2 and D2:LoD for cheap i'll start playing.[/QUOTE]

I managed to lose my copy of Diablo and I scratched up my Diablo 2 CD pretty badly due to the countless revolutions it made in my old cd drive.

I'm sure sometime this year I will succumb to the powers of the lord of terror and throw down the $30-$40 for the Battle Chest.

I believe it also comes with the Diablo expansion: Hellfire. Having never played it myself, there has always been an itch to try it out (despite all the mediocre reviews it has recieved).

Got addicted to it a couple months ago again and put in like 45 hours over a week period, don't know how but I managed to quit. Not really looking to get into it again but...

If anyone would be interested in setting up some "iron man tournaments" I'd be up for playing some of those every now and then. If you've never done one it'd be we all make new characters (hardcore or not) and then level up together until level 9 then we duel it out until only one person is left. Pretty fun and isn't as time consuming.,

[quote name='Shayde']Got addicted to it a couple months ago again and put in like 45 hours over a week period, don't know how but I managed to quit. Not really looking to get into it again but...

If anyone would be interested in setting up some "iron man tournaments" I'd be up for playing some of those every now and then. If you've never done one it'd be we all make new characters (hardcore or not) and then level up together until level 9 then we duel it out until only one person is left. Pretty fun and isn't as time consuming.,[/QUOTE]
Those ironman tournaments are a damn good idea. I'd totally be in for some of that, I'd prefer hardcore though, so I don't get the urge to keep leveling my dude up.

Figured I'd bump this since it'd show up in your guy's subscribed threads.

So me and a few friends started playing again.....and its like 8th grade all over again, all I do nowadays is work and play D2.
If anyone still plays, or wants to start up again. I'm on USEast and my account is Mattte.

What the fuck... Did Blizzard put a chip into our brains?

I just wound up reinstalling a few weeks ago and now I've got my GF playing with me.

I decided to never play this again once I lost almost a year of my life to it

If anyone wants I'll send them my D2 cdkey for $5 pp

[quote name='Kayden']GG and I are playing on USEast every now and then.

I'm *KaydenFox and shes *braideddirt.[/quote]

Ladder or Non? Either way, my NL is *OOTS_Morbid, and Ladder is UserMaatRe.

bread's done
Back