Diablo 3 Boxart?

strikeratt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Well, I found the boxart ...

Shadow%20of%20Evil.png

... that someone else has come up with. :D I thought this was to amazing to pass by, plus I would like to start a thread on this "secret project" blizzard is working on. Post any hints, clues, and whatever you can find on anything about it. Or even speculations. I'm pretty sure there's a large Diablo fan base on here. Figured this might be the appropriate place to post it being a PC game and all.

Thanks to Jetrall on the www.diablo3.com Forums for the picture.

[quote name='Dezuria']I'd say fake.[/quote]

It is fake .. I brought it up for some discusion on what everyone thinks of Diablo 3, if they're making it, what do they think it'll be, etc etc. Blizzard is working and hiring for a huge secret project, I'm thinking it is Diablo 3.

They're most likely working on diablo 3. Look how long SC2 was in development and we didn't even know about it.

diablo3.com usually has the latest info on this stuff.

By the latest info do you mean nothing? Because that's all that has been leaked on Diablo 3. Blizzard can't announce it as an MMO because the hype alone would cause Blizzard to lose a billion dollars on WoW. Don't expect to see an announcement about the game until a year before release. I expect it will be a pay MMO but they may decide to make it free to play but with mini-transactions that will generate more monies.

Within the next 6 months you will hear NOTHING from Blizzard about Diablo 3. Only when WoW begins to falter will they even publicly acknowledge that they are working on it. That MAY be when AoC and WAR come out if they're any good, or it may not be for another 3 years.

yeah, basically, but they do update that site once in a while with any tiny piece of info that may be related to diablo 3.

I think D3 will be announced that it's in the about a year or 2 after the next WOW Expansion.

[quote name='Jeoff']By the latest info do you mean nothing? Because that's all that has been leaked on Diablo 3. Blizzard can't announce it as an MMO because the hype alone would cause Blizzard to lose a billion dollars on WoW. Don't expect to see an announcement about the game until a year before release. I expect it will be a pay MMO but they may decide to make it free to play but with mini-transactions that will generate more monies.

Within the next 6 months you will hear NOTHING from Blizzard about Diablo 3. Only when WoW begins to falter will they even publicly acknowledge that they are working on it. That MAY be when AoC and WAR come out if they're any good, or it may not be for another 3 years.[/quote]

Exactly what I mean ... the latest info would be nothing, I know this. I was thinking of this thread being more of a speculation thread then anything :D Thanks for the input :D

Common Diablo fans .. what would you like to see?

I agree on the MMO part .. I think by the time it comes out MMO's will be down in popularity and this will bring them back to life.

[quote name='mrelusive']Pfft. They're working on Blackthorne II.[/quote]

Man that would kick so much ass if thats what they were actually working on. I dunno how well that game would do in 3D though.

bread's done
Back