Diablo 3 CE DLC Question

tastudent2003

CAGiversary!
Hello, I don't buy a lot of PC games with DLC, but I've got Diablo 3 CE on pre-order and had a question on how the DLC works. Does it come as a separate code, like many console games, or is it tied to the product code for the actual game?
I don't have WoW, so I don't have any use for the extra codes, but I wasn't sure if I could get rid of them separately from the actual game product code.
Any advice / help? Thanks.

Unfortunately, they're all linked to the one key :( So that means even if you don't have WOW for the pet, when you enter your D3 CE Key, it'll still mark your account as having the pet. If you ever play wow, the pet will be waiting for you.

Sneaky blizzard and their way of stopping people selling the codes for pets :p

Thanks - I wonder if the product code also activates Diablo 2 on the USB "Soulstone" that's included...any theories on that?

[quote name='tastudent2003']Thanks - I wonder if the product code also activates Diablo 2 on the USB "Soulstone" that's included...any theories on that?[/QUOTE]

It's likely the same as the Starcraft USB key that came with the Starcraft 2 CE. The installation automatically populates the CD-Key field when prompted for it, and you can tie that key to your Battle.net account if you don't have the games tied to it already. Good for me, as I had misplaced my Starcraft CD after years of only needing Brood War.

bread's done
Back