Diablo 3 collector ed still available for preorder at bestbuy.com

Best non-deal post ever. Not only did you state the justification, you also managed to harass yourself in the process. Kudos.

It's difficult to find. You should let the mods decide what needs to be here rather than trying to start an argument with the OP.

Thanks, OP for the post.

time to cancel amazon and use my reward zone credit!! thanks!!

edt: not for in store pickup in my area; not a big fan of the shipping!!

Thanks OP though!

Anyone know how soon you should get the item if you use the fastest shipping? As in, do they tend to start shipping before release so it arrives release day?

when I pre ordered my Mortal Kombat Tournament edition from best buy; it was shipped via streamlite. It arrived about a week after it came out; then again this was the free shipping option as I am too cheap to pay for an upgrade.

[quote name='ijustw1n']Best non-deal post ever. Not only did you state the justification, you also managed to harass yourself in the process. Kudos.[/QUOTE]

the post is for those who don't want to pay $200 later on for this CE like what is happening with the Witcher 2 dark edition

[quote name='cubbiefan2000']the post is for those who don't want to pay $200 later on for this CE like what is happening with the Witcher 2 dark edition[/QUOTE]

Yeah, MSRP is a deal if you can't find it for retail price!

Blizzard makes pretty sweet Collector's Editions. Their Soundtracks, Making Of DVD and Art Books are always top notch, they add in a few cross over limited edition perks for their other games and a trinket that looks cool AND is useful. Having a flash drive with Diablo 2 and the expansion is a great perk, even if you already own it (now I won't have to go fish out the old CDs).

[quote name='defpally']Yeah, MSRP is a deal if you can't find it for retail price!

Blizzard makes pretty sweet Collector's Editions. Their Soundtracks, Making Of DVD and Art Books are always top notch, they add in a few cross over limited edition perks for their other games and a trinket that looks cool AND is useful. Having a flash drive with Diablo 2 and the expansion is a great perk, even if you already own it (now I won't have to go fish out the old CDs).[/QUOTE]

Register your copy on their website and you will never need your CDs again.

This will not be rare like The Witcher Dark Edition. Blizzard has overproduced CEs for quite some time now. The most value is in parting these out and that is thin.

bread's done
Back