Diablo 3 PS3 for 44.99 at Toysrus.com w/ Free Shipping

ZeroFactorial

CAGiversary!
EDIT: Free Shipping is now dead.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=21331256

So far Amazon has refused to price match it.  Let's see if we can get enough people to tell them that they PM it.

For those who are new to this, to tell Amazon to price match it, go to:

http://www.amazon.com/Diablo-III-Playstation-3/dp/B00BGA9V2Q

then click on "Tell us about a lower price" at the bottom of the "Product Details" section, and fill out the info there.

(I believe this deal was mentioned in another thread, but it wasn't featured there and looking through the thread it didn't seem to be getting discussed at all, so I apologize if this post violates the re-post rule).

Last edited by a moderator:
Very tempted to PM in store for this. PS4 version won't be in launch window, with a 2014 likely release. I wish they would tell us if PS3 save will transfer to PS4. but its not like I'm hurting for games to play at the moment...
Ditto. But I got it anyways, my thought is by the time it comes out on PS4, I'll be done playing it on PS3. So I'll probably end up skipping the PS4 version, especially if you can't transfer your character

I'd be more tempted to pick this up if we knew when the PS4 version was launching.  If it's not coming out until later next year, I'd go ahead and buy it at launch.  But, not knowing if it's going to come out early next year or what's going to happen, or if they're going to wait and sell it with the expansion included, I don't want to chance it.  It's not like I don't already own it on the PC...

Any random deals I could somehow get this in conjunction with elsewhere with a PM?

Hah I have a $5 cert for BB buy $40 still is just a bit too high. Sadly even just $35 would be low enough for me to cave. 

No problems with the PM for me (Outside of a pissy employee). Only 20$ out of pocket thanks to that certificate from Customer service, couldn't pass on that.

My poor backlog though....just got this and DoA5 Ultimate today, along with One Piece when the PS Store updates....FFXIV is taking all my damn time.

Not sure what the pre order bonus was. But on the front of the game case it says the Infernal Helm is included.
i think the preorder bonus is some in game outfit like the angelic wing, from the diablo 3 collectors edition

Pretty sure thats in all first run copies? From what I hear, it only says the Helm on the cover, but when I redeemed it showed a bunch of other items.

Everything is susposed to show up ingame, according to people who brought without a pre-order as well.

I believe all PS3 copies also receive 4 or 5 extra dlc items as well, in addition to the helm.

i got best buy to PM pretty easily. I'm surprised cause they give me a hard time about EVERYTHING. The girl pulled up the site on her phone.

I got my closest BB store to PM this for me this afternoon. After my $18.90 in GC's from a game trade and my $5 RZ certificate I paid $23.49 plus tax. Not too bad for a day one release title.

I want this but at $45 that's not much cheaper than the $40 sale prices that generally come w/i the 1st month or so after release I'll wait for $40 or less. Good game though

I had a preorder at Walmart and tried to PM but they said ad only. I guess I will get my $5 back and order from TRU or pm at BBY.

Bought this at GS yesterday. Traded in a $2 copy of Halo 4 from AWD at the same time, so I spent essentially $42 on this game. The game is worth it. They have a good drop in feature when you decide to play, but the downside is that if the host leaves, it tries to migrate and seems to often fail.

picked mine up at toysrus - they price matched the 44.99 price.  No issues.  Played last night with my brother via co-op online (he lives in another state).  The game is really fun -co-op is easy to start and join.

picked mine up at toysrus - they price matched the 44.99 price. No issues. Played last night with my brother via co-op online (he lives in another state). The game is really fun -co-op is easy to start and join.
Did your game come with the pre-order bonuses (e.g., infernal helm)? Thanks.

Did your game come with the pre-order bonuses (e.g., infernal helm)? Thanks.
The infernal helm is packaged in the game and presumably included with all first-run copies. No need for preorder (as I didn't preorder and still got it). It actually says right on the cover of the game (near the bottom) "infernal helm included."

When you play this online with folks, are you stuck with the same screen (or can you be in separate areas within the same act)?  p.s. - I got the free shipping from TRU and expect the game to be at my place tonight.  I was considering a second copy if the same screen thing is annoying.

Walmart PM'd for me last night, not sure if I'm gonna keep it yet or not. I beat it on PC, and with GTAV around the corner I'm afraid everything will take a backseat.

When you play this online with folks, are you stuck with the same screen (or can you be in separate areas within the same act)? p.s. - I got the free shipping from TRU and expect the game to be at my place tonight. I was considering a second copy if the same screen thing is annoying.
you're free to roam where ever you want, from what I noticed last night in the few hours I played

BB finally put up a TIV for the game. :( I guess it's not one of the guaranteed $45 tiv games, since it's $15 to trade in at the moment.

Walmart PM'd for me last night, not sure if I'm gonna keep it yet or not. I beat it on PC, and with GTAV around the corner I'm afraid everything will take a backseat.
Man, I wish Amazon would PM (yes, I submitted it to them)--I have a ton of credit there. Then again, I'd probably rather have this on the PS4, so I suppose it's best that Amazon doesn't tempt me...

Ok, so yesterday evening I got a confirmation that my preorder had shipped. By that it means they sent the shipment information to UPS and it doesn't seem to have even shipped yet.

Is it this common for a "preorder" to be shipped so late? I don't usually preorder, but I'm pretty annoyed that I could have a Toys R Us just a few miles away, I could preorder well in advance, and they don't even get around to shipping it until a few days after it is in stores all over the place. It seemed to me preordering was there to help insure you get the game close to launch, is it really just there to insure a place in line?

bread's done
Back