Diablo II Battle Chest $29.99 on Amazon

lol, dammit my heart skipped a beat when I thought it said Diablo III, oh well I still have my battle chest from 2 years ago I got for $20, yayz!

[quote name='robpe36']It's fucking bullshit that Blizzard gets away with charging that much for ten year old game.[/QUOTE]

*Points to Virtual Console*

Got the $19.99 deal some months ago, but if you do end up getting it, make sure to get the glide wrapper for the game, looks better and runs a bit smoother (when lots and lots of stuff on screen). Still won't make the game look current (or even last) gen, but fun game nonetheless. Probably great for netbooks... that and Torchlight.

this has been $20 on and off, i lost my cd keys a while back, but $30 is way too steep for such an old game, no matter how awesome it is

[quote name='robpe36']It's fucking bullshit that Blizzard gets away with charging that much for ten year old game.[/QUOTE]

It's only bullshit when people stop paying for it. Look at this thread, for instance.

GoGamer is also selling this for $24.90 for the next 48 or so hours

This was an epic series back in the days!!

As an alternative, there are a LOT of websites that will sell you a D2 key for like, five dollars. And a D2E key for five bucks too.

If you register them with a battlenet account you can just download the game wherever, don't need the CD or anything.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']*Points to Virtual Console*[/QUOTE]

Is that supposed to be an argument or joke? I don't understand what the Virtual Console has to do with anything. You're comparing a service that sells $10 digital N64 games to Blizzard selling D2 for $30. Let's do some math, friend. $30 > $10. $10 x 3 = $30.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Shame its still called Diablo Battle chest even though they took out Diablo.[/QUOTE]

They took out the original Diablo?

That's a damn shame, I liked the original more than Diablo II...

bread's done
Back