Diablo III $29.99 @ TigerDirect ($10 off + $20 MIR)

I want to order this for a gift for a friend who doesnt have it yet, BUT it is also from tiger direct which means, i'm either gonna get over charged, shipped the wrong item, shipped a DOA item, or have my shipment sent to the wrong house. :(
I wonder if comp usa will honor this in their B&M stores? If so , i'll get it then

Contrary to the above post, I've ordered hundreds of dollars of pc parts and accessories through Tiger Direct, and all of it arrived faster than expected, nothing DOA, and without any other errors as well. I recommend them.

The main thing to be aware of is that their rebate process is really slow, so you'll get those $20 back after like 3 months in the form of an american express gift card. But you could probably choose the faster processing of the rebate (like 2 weeks or such) and just get $17 back instead.

So not a bad deal, just be prepared to wait.

[quote name='Squarehard']I didn't even buy this when it was $10 @ TRU.[/QUOTE]

D3 was DEFINITELY worth that $10 deal, for sure.

[quote name='LD_Helix']And the reason we can't use email instead of real mail for the rebate is?!?!?!?![/QUOTE]

B/c they hope you forget to mail the rebate in...? ;)

[quote name='MysterD']B/c they hope you forget to mail the rebate in...? ;)[/QUOTE]

Exactly!

'Hey I just got a new video card for 59.99 instead of 99.99 because of a MIR. A few weeks later.....fuck:censored: I forgot to send in the rebate.

[quote name='MysterD']B/c they hope you forget to mail the rebate in...? ;)[/QUOTE]

No, that's can't be it. Clearly, they instead are part of a massive global conspiracy to commit tree genocide and inflate the paper industry.

No doubt, there is only one giant shadowy puppet master organization capable of a feat of such horror...

The RIAA. They want your moneyz and they want the trees gone. The wool pulled over your eyes to protect you from the truth that the RIAA is in fact a group of shrub-like aliens intent upon destroying the US of A by attacking us where we each are weakest (ie., litigation and a need for oxygen).

Bonus, litigation leads to even more paper waste and that many fewer trees out there to outnumber the shrubs of the world.

bread's done
Back