Diablo III Starter Edition/Guest Pass Thread

If someone was kind enough to give me a guest pass then I'll be very grateful :) Never played any game in the series but very interested trying it out! Thanks in advance ^^

I have a guest Pass. I will trade for a 60% off Mw3 logitech peripherals code. I would give it away but I really want a new mouse to play diablo 3. Anybody that plays call of duty alot can easily get the coupon code from Raptr. I have mw3 but I didn't play it that much so I don't qualify for the coupon.

[quote name='eliben626']I have a guest Pass. I will trade for a 60% off Mw3 logitech peripherals code. I would give it away but I really want a new mouse to play diablo 3. Anybody that plays call of duty alot can easily get the coupon code from Raptr. I have mw3 but I didn't play it that much so I don't qualify for the coupon.[/QUOTE]
@eliben626 I have a 60% off MW3 Logitech peripherals code if you want it for the guest pass. Just message me and I'll be more than happy to trade it. =)

would like to get a guest pass if anyone has 1 lying around. Want to test the game on my 2 year old, 4GB RAM, onboard video card PC before taking the plunge.

Edit: Got one!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really have anything to trade at the moment...but if anyone wants to hook me up with a Guest Pass I'd be in your debt. I wanna try out the game, see how it runs/plays on my computer before I buy it.

[quote name='adonis 27']I've got 3:
6K2DGN-BXTY-P47NDR-TJHZ-REMK8W
HK4TDB-GZ4V-PND4M7-74ZY-EKWCHT
YZCBXH-J7TP-FREJNJ-DHCP-DPN7E6[/QUOTE]

The first 2 arent valid and the 3rd is claimed. The first 2 may have a wrong letter or number.

huh, thats weird because I just double checked and i did type them correctly. Maybe you could contact customer service and just say a friend gave you a card, but the code is invalid. They might replace it?

[quote name='glemtvapen']Anyone still looking for Guest Passes? First 3 to post after me, I will PM you each a code.[/QUOTE]

I would like one if you still have any.

I've been seriously debating whether or not to get the game. A guest pass will greatly help! Could I get one please?

:hot: I didn't know this thread existed.

I would like one please. Thinking about buying it, but I don't know if I wana put down $60 for it. Didn't like the demo too much, but maybe this can change my mind.

I own Diablo III (Digital Download) where do I find the guess pass? If I find them, I will no doubt post them all on this thread.

[quote name='Poor2More']I own Diablo III (Digital Download) where do I find the guess pass? If I find them, I will no doubt post them all on this thread.[/QUOTE]

I think they only come with physical copies of the game. Sorry :whistle2:(

[quote name='hockey0707']Anybody else need a guest pass? I have 2 codes laying around. Send me a PM and the first 2 people get them.[/QUOTE]
give me?

bread's done
Back