Diablo III Ultimate Evil friends/discussion

Anyone dabling in Toment 6 yet?

I've finally gotten my DH to 950k DPS with 78% Fire Damage Boost/Fire Element based build but I'm still having issues with Elites. 

Is 500k HP/68% All Elemental resist enough for T6?

Whats the purple stuff that drops from my horadric caches? I just pick it up. Not a dye.. Nor any other potion..
Blood Shards, its the new currency you use to buy mysterious (random roll) weapons/armor from the vendor lady by the Nephalem Rift.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad I can still play without PSN up and running... But playing by myself and wihout a 30% gold/magic find is a real downer lol

Really curious to see how far behind, if any, 2.1 comes on PS4 than PC.  2.1 is coming on PC most likely tomorrow (not official, but that's the general consensus).  There's no telling, though, whether the PS4 patches are going to come at the same time, a week later, or a month later than the PC ones.  Hopefully, the first one.

Edit:  Looked around some more.  Indications are that 2.1 PS4 will be coming "soon after" PC (minus seasons and such), and that they hope that patches will "eventually be simultaneous".  So, looks like probably no PS4 2.1 tomorrow (and who knows what "soon" means).  Disappointed :cry:

Feel free to add me as well.

Dwarfmann

Just hit 70 a few days ago with a Crusader and can farm Torment 1 with some speed/ease.  I divide my time between farming and working on other characters (working on getting each class to 70 for trophies etc).

How long does it take people to get to level 70?
Leveling is quite fast in this game. Continue bumping up the difficulty as your gear gets better and equipping +exp gear(adventuring belt/chest ext). Also if you play adventure mode with high lvl characters you will zoom to 40 in 2 hours or so.

Feel free to add me as well.

Dwarfmann

Just hit 70 a few days ago with a Crusader and can farm Torment 1 with some speed/ease. I divide my time between farming and working on other characters (working on getting each class to 70 for trophies etc).
I'll hit you up when I get home. I finished the main Act yesterday (killed Diablo) and am almost 70 on my cursader. I have been playing the mode right below torment so far

Encountered and defeated my first Nemesis boss today(toughest fight I have had in game). SO COOL what a great concept! Very exciting.

I'll hit you up when I get home. I finished the main Act yesterday (killed Diablo) and am almost 70 on my cursader. I have been playing the mode right below torment so far
I work my 2nd job tonight so I won't be on but otherwise tend to get in a few hours every night or so depending on what the wife has going on etc. Always down for company though killing/farming etc.

I'm a sad panda.

I waited till the gamestop 50% trade sale since I couldn't afford to buy the game when it came out. Go to gamestop today and all gamestops in my town are sold out. Now I got to wait for them to restock. To all that have sent me friend requests that I have accepted. Thank you for the requests but it looks like it will be a little longer before I get to play

Got the game today. Updated/installed, created my character and banner. Will hopefully put in some time this weekend (3 days off).

Any fellow DH's out there happen to get a second Calimity(DH One Hand Cross Bow)?

Wondering if we can do a trade, I've been getting a lot of level 70 gear but they don't cater to by build and I'm willing to trade for the Calamity.

Also have money and top tier gems. 

I am / will be on.  If not my brat son will be.  He has no forethought so if it is a DH under my login, be patient.

Anyone dabling in Toment 6 yet?

I've finally gotten my DH to 950k DPS with 78% Fire Damage Boost/Fire Element based build but I'm still having issues with Elites.

Is 500k HP/68% All Elemental resist enough for T6?
You should be fine with those stats pending your dps build is good. I've been farming t6 since Friday with similar stats on my DH.

Any fellow DH's out there happen to get a second Calimity(DH One Hand Cross Bow)?

Wondering if we can do a trade, I've been getting a lot of level 70 gear but they don't cater to by build and I'm willing to trade for the Calamity.

Also have money and top tier gems.
I have a spare. Shoot me a msg on PSN. I'm not sure if you are on my friends list or not.

Sweet! FR sent.

You should be fine with those stats pending your dps build is good. I've been farming t6 since Friday with similar stats on my DH.

I have a spare. Shoot me a msg on PSN. I'm not sure if you are on my friends list or not.

Guys you need to buy a grip case. The back triggers are easy to get at for me because the Vita is resting firmly in my palms instead of my fingers.

Was able to to finally break 1 mil + dps + 80% Fire Damage.

Still dying to elemental shit though, I guess 700 res isnt enough for torment 5-6, will re-rolling vit to all resist help? 

Tier 17 and up diamonds will help. Sacrifice ap and some vit for resist all.
I should prob just keep those sockets for damage up gems. I just read up on some info and it seems like I should swap out vit for mitigation stats.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12504711447

Lesson 2: Life is strengthened by All Resist and Armor
What is better?
  • 1. 5,000,000 Toughness with a 500,000 life pool
    2. 5,000,000 Toughness with a 200,000 life pool
    3. Doesn't matter, 5,000,000 toughness is 5,000,000 toughness

The answer, every time, is option 2. If you keep your toughness constant while simultaneously lowering your life, it means each life point becomes stronger which makes your healing more potent.

Let's do some math and assume we heal for 20,000 life per second and we are fighting monsters while taking 500,000 damage per second... How long will your character last?

1. 5,000,000 Toughness with 500,000 life pool
The enemy does 500,000 damage per second which is 1/10 of your toughness, so that means each second, those monsters are hitting you for 50,000 life. we are healing at 20,000 life per second, so we are at a net loss of 30,000 life per second.
In this case, we will survive for 16.67 seconds.
not too bad huh?
2. 5,000,000 Toughness with 200,000 life pool
Again, same as above... the enemies damage us for 500,000 damage which is 1/10 of our toughness... That means these monsters are hitting us for 20,000 life per second. But we are also healing for 20,000 life per second. That means we are at a net change of 0 life per second.
In this case, we will NEVER die!

3. 8,000,000 Toughness with 800,000 life pool (which is about what my clan-mate had)
Again, 500,000 damage which is 1/16 of our toughness, so the monsters are hitting for 50,000 damage. we end up in the same scenario as number 1 where we eventually die, but it takes a lot longer. Losing 30,000 health per second with 800,000 health.
In this case, we will survive for 26.67 seconds

I played with pack3rs0wn3rcb for a few hours last night. He definately knows his stuff. He was a huge help helping me get started on multiplayer.

i try the vita. plays fine, but the damn "R2" button. can't re-map and that button's hard as hell to press consistently, not to mention, you can rest your fingers on the back.  Still worth it though. 

Anyone had problems with their pauldrons pre order dlc not working?

I entered the code I got for the pauldrons and such for diablo 3 on the ps4 but when I enter the code and hit enter the message box shows the correct dlc to be unlocked and it says its ready to download, but when I click the down arrow next to it nothing happens. The code isn't being taken because I can go and enter it again and I get no message saying "This code is invalid, or has been used".

Ive been trying to use it for 2 or 3 days now.

I am also playing the physical version of the game and I pre ordered it like 2 months from release.

And yes I already tried to whole "restore licenses" from the psn settings on the dashboard.

Guys you need to buy a grip case. The back triggers are easy to get at for me because the Vita is resting firmly in my palms instead of my fingers.
What case do you recommend? I play my Vita a lot (RPG's) and I find my left thumb gets sore on the analog stick.

Hello fellow CAG Diabros. I have a question, I recently made the switch from PC to PS4. I had wings on my PC character since I found out some players on PS4 also have the wings I was curious if it was for linking Bnet to your PS4 account and it carried over. Well I did that and still no wings, so is there some trick to getting wings on PS4 or is it just a random drop in the game?

no they dont tranfer over. the ps3 ver had wings thats how people got them. if your luckly the wings can be gifted to you by a player that has them.

Having a blast with this so far, I just need to find some better gear because my barb has trouble killing pretty much anything while other level 20's are doing fine. 

Yeah, pre-order bonus for vanilla PS3 version.

Pretty sure they're Bound on Account. At least on PC. Don't know if it's different for consoles.
So I did some digging and it does seem you can send the wings to another player. When you create a new character it generates a new set of wings in your stash and you can mail them as gifts.

I found a Cultist blood which should allow my blacksmith make the Blood Magic Edge dagger. However, when I go to him, there is no option for the weapon to have made. My artisan is lvl 12. Is this a glitch or m I doing it wrong?

I found a Cultist blood which should allow my blacksmith make the Blood Magic Edge dagger. However, when I go to him, there is no option for the weapon to have made. My artisan is lvl 12. Is this a glitch or m I doing it wrong?
Did you "use" the plan from your inventory?

Loving this game so far. Just finished the main campaign tonight and did a few bounties. I only wish the gifting system were a little better. I have around 6 or 7 friends on my list that play Diablo and so far I've only looted 3 gifts to send and 2 of them were to the same person. On the flip side I haven't received a single gift myself. I've also yet to encounter a Nemesis.

bread's done
Back