Diablo III Ultimate Evil friends/discussion

You've got mail! I have a ton of DH stuff. Let me know if there's anything else you need.
If you have an extra Calamity and Marauder's pants I'd love those too I am pretty sure I have you on my friend's list! Been trying to gamble for a DH setup but Kadala is not being good haha

I'm doing good on torment now with my barb. I can solo rifts pretty good, t2 is a lil tough for me though by myself.

I wish there was an optional auction house to buy gear, even on t2 and t3 im not getting shit. This sucks.
Shut your whore mouth with that! The auction house destroyed vanilla D3 on the PC.

New people: Use your blood shards to gamble missing pieces with Kadala. Don't give up, she's got the goods.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shut your whore mouth with that! The auction house destroyed vanilla D3 on the PC.

New people: Use your blood shards to gamble missing pieces with Kadala. Don't give up, she's got the goods.
Yea right, i bought like 25 things from Kalada and got nothin :wall:

I know a guy on PC who is over 37,000 shards to her for a weapon and he still hasn't seen it.

Fill your shards up to 400+ and then gamble for your most needed slot. Rinse and repeat.

Assuming you mean the wings you got for preordering vanilla D3, you also got them with D3 on PS3. So people that brought over characters/items from PS3 will still have them on PS4.
I'm talking about the bone wings

drtZHBH.png

Anyone else trying for the Platinum on the Ps4? Was working on my hard core monk and died at level 67. Got too easy on normal so I kicked it up to hard and ran into a horde freeze arcane and was backed into a corner. QQ

Oh man that's upsetting I got a level 38 hardcore that I haven't tried to make the push to 70 yet. Also Synnarc I get so many presents for you way more than anyone else on my friends list

Really enjoying Diablo 3 on PS4. My wizard is up to level 20, still in act 1. Not sure of I should be farther in the game at this point, but I'm having fun regardless.

With Arcane Wallers being the absolute bane of my existence for most of this game, this drop I got now has me laughing hysterically every time I come across one.

b3ca8f40-7c4e-4cf6-9e70-418fb3591caf_zps3393b1ac.jpg

With Arcane Wallers being the absolute bane of my existence for most of this game, this drop I got now has me laughing hysterically every time I come across one.

b3ca8f40-7c4e-4cf6-9e70-418fb3591caf_zps3393b1ac.jpg
That is an amazing piece of loot. Wowza... That means the rest of your items need 0 arcane....

Anyone on PS4 have an extra gibbering gemstone? Maybe from import. Drop rate is glitched right now....

Guessing its account bound now that i think about it. I just want kill unicorns.

The Kridershot bow must be super low %, literally gotten about 30 bows already and their all Ravens Wings, Windforce and of course the legendary Cluckeye lol

The Kridershot bow must be super low %, literally gotten about 30 bows already and their all Ravens Wings, Windforce and of course the legendary Cluckeye lol
Yeah I haven't been able to get that one either finally gambled a Calamity but it's pretty low damage my Nat's actually out damages it by quite a bit.

I completely forgot about Act V since this is my first run through Reaper of Souls expansion. I thought I could start adventure mode after hauling butt through Diablo! DOH!

Damn. I sent you a gift that I looted. I hope it was at least decent. Wish somebody would send me that kind of gold. I need that and resources. I've still only received gifts from Jedi so far. I did have my first Nemesis encounter today though and that was pretty cool.

wow a guy gave me 30million gold and a bunch of imperial gems today. I should play more during the day!
Spread the wealth man! I could definitely use about 1.5 million for that Stash upgrade trophy.

EDIT: I've had a couple Nemesis appear, those were interesting. Also gifted a few items.

I have 68B gold. I will send 10M gold one time to anyone from CAG to help get you started. Just send me a PSN msg titled "CAG need gold" with a friends request.

I have 68B gold. I will send 5M gold one time to anyone from CAG to help get you started. Just send me a PSN msg titled "CAG need gold" with a friends request.
yo can u redrop the krider lol

that guy Levi picked it up and wont give it to me, well he will eventually but he's ahving his fun messing with me.

I have 68B gold. I will send 10M gold one time to anyone from CAG to help get you started. Just send me a PSN msg titled "CAG need gold" with a friends request.
You got off =(

Was wondering if you wanted to do some T6.

The bow is pretty OP, fast AS for a two hand lol

Cool. Request sent. Thanks in advance!!!

Has anyone tried playing couch co-op with a kid? My 8 year old daughter and I need a new game.
I'm plating with my 14 and 12 year old and having a blast. Other than the 13 year old every time I find gear needs to pause and stare at it for 5 minutes. I dread drops now

I have some items to trade. I need burning souls and gems.

1. Maximus 2H sword. 2676dmg
1078 str
Summons slave that actually hits hard.

2. Shackles of the Invoker set piece bracers.
417 str
435 vit
384 arm

6 trophies left.    If anyone needs any help  just hit me up. ign metooyou. i will be doing bounties leveling up my toons or my main monk t2 or t3. 20 more levels on my hc

I have some items to trade. I need burning souls and gems.

1. Maximus 2H sword. 2676dmg
1078 str
Summons slave that actually hits hard.

2. Shackles of the Invoker set piece bracers.
417 str
435 vit
384 arm
PS4? What type of gems do you need? I might have some extra

Edit - I have all gems except for Ruby. Don't know if my gems would be enough for the Maximus but maybe we can work something out, add me on PSN - whatamiidoinglol i'll check after work

So I might be starting a coop party with some friends in the coming weeks once I get extra controllers. How do the multiple saves per person work? Will everyone's characters be saved under my PSN profile or do they have to make their own and save them to theirs?

bread's done
Back