Diablo III Ultimate Evil friends/discussion

I'm surprised they put out an update for the PS3 version fixing some things. They are probably sticking to their word about big updates not coming to PS3, but it's nice to know they'll fix big glitches like unkillable bosses in some situations.

I'm surprised they put out an update for the PS3 version fixing some things. They are probably sticking to their word about big updates not coming to PS3, but it's nice to know they'll fix big glitches like unkillable bosses in some situations.
They pledged to support the consoles along with pc.

They pledged to support the consoles along with pc.
Not last-gen consoles. Here's a direct quote:

Ultimate Evil Edition on last-gen console platforms will ship with 2.0.5 content on the disc, and will be receiving a day 1 patch to introduce 2.0.6 content. There are no plans, however, to provide ongoing patch support for PS3 and Xbox 360 post-launch.

While we'd like to regularly deliver updates to the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions as well, there are enough differences between console generations that it's not feasible to do so without impacting our ability to deliver high-quality updates in a timely fashion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally beat Act IV at level 43. I feel like I should have been a higher level at this point? Anyway, onto Act V.
Are you playing at "normal". you should bump it up to "expert". you would had been at lvl 60ish by act IV on expert with a little grinding.

[quote name="Daring" post="12097281" timestamp="1410825814"]Are you playing at "normal". you should bump it up to "expert". you would had been at lvl 60ish by act IV on expert with a little grinding.[/quote]
I'm not in a rush. My wife and I have been rotating who gets to play. She's going through as a Monk, myself as a Wizard. Probably going to try the Witch Doctor on my second playthrough.

I"m thinking of trading this game. already got 2 lvl 70 (wiz and crusader) and 80 paragon. kind of tire of repeating the same thing over. Cant crack 600 DPS with either character and can't handle higher than torment 3 feels discouraging to continue playing.

Well its all about whats fun for you. I am lvl 150 paragon and my crusaders dps is barely over yours. Waiting for upgrades to drop is fun for me.

Ok come on back guys lol. Destiny sucks all my friends are whining about it. Letsget back to D3 and sending me presents.(andopen all the ones I sent you lol)
Got myhardcore toon to 58 today only a couple heart palpatations in Act V. Dang wallers!

I'm going to be running rifts, for the next couple hours to try to get the gear I need. It's probably going to be on torment 1 or 2 maybe 3. Feel free to log on and join my game. I'm a level 70 Paragon witch hunter

I lost a 64 demon hunter last night... My heart just sank lol... I'm looking into some modded items before trying again! Frozen and obliterated!
Always the same feeling, I lost a 72 Necro back in D2 and just starred at the screen for a few minutes. What are these modded items you speak of?

I'm gonna be back to playing D3 for a few weeks or so again. I can carry people on most T6 rifts. Feel free to hop into my game if I'm online and on your friends list.

I'm on once in a while.  Still have not hit 70 yet but have had a ton of thing going on in my personal life.....don't need to share the drama but if I am on, I am game......

I'm just at about level 60 now. I forgot how fun this game can be, even if it's just being OCD and staring at equipment stats for 15 minutes.

I transferred over from the vanilla version and feel stupid for never changing the difficulty on that game when I can handle expert solo just fine. Hopefully up to 70 soon. Just working on the bounties and rifts now. Love the additions an the mystic.

One question I had is on going for the all enchanted gear trophy. Why is my amulet always grayed out at the mystic even when I have one equipped? I read something about amulets and rings needing crazy gems of all things but I can't even see what I need if it's grayed out.

I'm just at about level 60 now. I forgot how fun this game can be, even if it's just being OCD and staring at equipment stats for 15 minutes.

I transferred over from the vanilla version and feel stupid for never changing the difficulty on that game when I can handle expert solo just fine. Hopefully up to 70 soon. Just working on the bounties and rifts now. Love the additions an the mystic.

One question I had is on going for the all enchanted gear trophy. Why is my amulet always grayed out at the mystic even when I have one equipped? I read something about amulets and rings needing crazy gems of all things but I can't even see what I need if it's grayed out.
Amulets and rings are hella expensive to modify at legendary levels. I dont even bother.

Amulets and rings are hella expensive to modify at legendary levels. I dont even bother.
Yup, LOL, I'm just seeing the same thing. A few levels ago I didn't have top-level stuff and I was able to enchant everything but the amulet. Now, at 62 and all legendary equipment the prices are outrageous.

Still, I wonder why it is grayed out without even the option to see the cost for amulets.

I finally played this on XB1 this morning with a buddy and liked it a lot but I've typically gone for PS4 on multiplat games. Should I get this for PS4 for any noticeable differences from te XB1 version or just get it on XB1 since that's what console my friends are playing on?

I finally played this on XB1 this morning with a buddy and liked it a lot but I've typically gone for PS4 on multiplat games. Should I get this for PS4 for any noticeable differences from te XB1 version or just get it on XB1 since that's what console my friends are playing on?
Play where your friends are.

Finally beat the game, level 53 I think (normal). Is there an expansion planned or should I clean up a few trophies and move on?

EDIT: I never found the PS4 rifts with the TLoU content...

Finally beat the game, level 53 I think (normal). Is there an expansion planned or should I clean up a few trophies and move on? EDIT: I never found the PS4 rifts with the TLoU content...
unless you plan to do end game stuff like rifts/bounties or play to get the best gears, probably better to move on. expansion pack probably wont happen for another 2-3 yrs base on Blizzard's track record.

Finally beat the game, level 53 I think (normal). Is there an expansion planned or should I clean up a few trophies and move on? EDIT: I never found the PS4 rifts with the TLoU content...
unless you plan to do end game stuff like rifts/bounties or play to get the best gears, probably better to move on. expansion pack probably wont happen for another 2-3 yrs base on Blizzard's track record.

Rebought this game to play with my GF (owned it on PC). Started a Witch Doctor. My question is when can I ramp up the difficulity to get more XP? I wanna get to 70 ASAP, lol.

Just started playing D3 PS4 yesterday with my wife. Started on normal, then bumped it to hard, and still haven't used a single potion. Should I bump it up one more notch? Still early on in the game, having just gotten the skeleton king crown. Also, dumb question that I will look up if it's way late to ask, but if I'm not planning to do online co-op, is adding people as friends beneficial at all?

Just started playing D3 PS4 yesterday with my wife. Started on normal, then bumped it to hard, and still haven't used a single potion. Should I bump it up one more notch? Still early on in the game, having just gotten the skeleton king crown. Also, dumb question that I will look up if it's way late to ask, but if I'm not planning to do online co-op, is adding people as friends beneficial at all?
If you are not playing on hard core, or if your wife doesnt mind bumping it up got for it. If anything you can lower it again. As for adding people go ahead and add people they can send you gifts if they are on your friends list.

If anyone needs help hit me up. i dont mind running people through some stuff.

ign ps4 - metooyou

the difficulty progression was very strange for me because it like Grey's you out of what it thinks you can't handle gear wise

I played the hell out of D3 on the 360 and imported that info to my PS4.

I've currently got my Wizard at 70, my crusader at 70 and a barbarian at 70.

I'm working on my Hardcore Monk right now and then I'll hit up the last two classes.

I put 200+ hours into the 360 version and I'm quite sure I'll put at least that into this version as it renewed my fun.

If you are not playing on hard core, or if your wife doesnt mind bumping it up got for it. If anything you can lower it again. As for adding people go ahead and add people they can send you gifts if they are on your friends list.

ign ps4 - metooyou
no help needed but all around good cag. thx for the wings. to bad i traded it, cant commit anymore time to d3 with this fall lineup.

the difficulty progression was very strange for me because it like Grey's you out of what it thinks you can't handle gear wise
I do not think that is correct. Once in a game you can only go up or down one difficulty from where you started. If you start on T1 your only in game options are only T2 or Expert. If you want something else you have to restart your game at a new difficulty.

Still need some D3 friends on the PS4. My playing time varies but is usually after 9pm Central.

Traded this in today, didn't see myself doing much in Adventure mode. Saving the credits for Shadows of Mordor, hopefully it goes on sale soon since it was such a quiet release.

So for Witch Doctor, which secondary party member do you recommend? When I was a Wizard on PC I used Scoundrel, so I might consider that since they are both magic based, but what do you guys recommend?

ign ps4 - metooyou
Thanks, my wife is having no problem playing on Expert. My wizard on the other hand has a tough time avoiding being mobbed and killed, but it's definitely more fun with the added challenge than the easier difficulties. We share a single PS+ account with the PSN id nyark.

Would love some CAG's to add me. I don’t really want to play co-op until I beat the game the first time, but would love to send/receive legendary items. Thanks! I play a little Destiny as well but am mostly playing Diablo 3.

my psn is:  xBigBeaz

bread's done
Back