Did anyone find anything at the 50% off clearance event at CC

dwsscs

CAGiversary!
I couldn't get out and I didn't catch any posts about it. Is there any good games on sale?

i found the amazingly fun and addictive taiko drum master for $34.99....i ordered one online first and my gf and i played it as soon as it arrived....five minutes later we were in the car speeding to CC to grab another one....that was like 4 days ago...we've been playing it for hours every day ever since

i was contemplating buying 2 more, 'cause im not sure how durable these drums are....id cry a thousand tears if one were to break :cry:

Thank god someone bought Taiko, it's sooooo good. Two Player is incredible. Please, everyone, go buy this game: they need to bring a sequel to the U.S.

[quote name='arsenalgear']Thank god someone bought Taiko, it's sooooo good. Two Player is incredible. Please, everyone, go buy this game: they need to bring a sequel to the U.S.[/quote]

yes, they definitely do need to....and if it sways anybody, theirs a song from the katamari soundtrack inlcuded in taiko drum master...though its one of the only songs that im having trouble beating on hard and oni

question....this clearance was only for a week, right? or is it until the games are gone? 'cause as i stated a few posts up, i might have to pick up a few more taikos if the sale is still going on

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']question....this clearance was only for a week, right? or is it until the games are gone? 'cause as i stated a few posts up, i might have to pick up a few more taikos if the sale is still going on[/quote]

Well, if you were to go by the Circuit City's website, this week's the final week for that sale. Big graphic on the front page.

Taiko and the HDD Kit were the shining stars of this sale. Taiko more than the HDD since those not interested in FF XI can do much better installing a regular HD.

I got the FFXI w/ HDD for $38, F-Zero GP (GBA) for $15, and Thief 3 for $15.

Is it just me or does the HDD make games that are uploaded to it look smoother and less jagged?

bread's done
Back