Did anyone get their EGM subscription from EB yet?

equest943

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I applied for it about two months ago and I haven't gotten an issue yet. They also don't seem to have my information on file which I think is strange. Anyone else have this problem? If I don't have it, i'll probably end up getting IGN Insider then the subscription along with it.

The only thing I've gotten was a bill from EGM. I tossed it. I talked to a friend of mine who said they received a bill as well and then received their first issue a couple of months later.

Ive been getting it for 2 months, along with Gamepro, PSM, Maxim, Stuff, FHM, Blender, Rolling Stone, Spin, TV Guide, and a ccouple of ones I dont even read.

I'm still waiting for EGM. I signed up back in December and then again in January, but still nothing. I used to subscribe, so I can check my account, and for about a week a while ago it said "you have 12 issues left ... it is being delivered to ..." but now it says my subscription has ran out and I have 0.

Strange, eh?

I got the bill yesterday, myself. Greedy bastards.
I never got the gamepro yet, but I have gotten 2 issues of PSM so far.

BTW Theenternal
I just realized your pic is of you holding a gun...I thought it was something else, like a weird shampoo bottle or a sextoy.

[quote name='danny-o']I got the bill yesterday, myself. Greedy bastards.
I never got the gamepro yet, but I have gotten 2 issues of PSM so far.

BTW Theenternal
I just realized your pic is of you holding a gun...I thought it was something else, like a weird shampoo bottle or a sextoy.[/quote]

What did you get a bill for? And would you have to pay it since it says on the webpage you aren't required etc.

i got an email saying that they recieved too many requests for the print version, and they offered me the digital version instead, i took it, but still cannot download the newest issue which is strange considering that EGM says you will recieve each issue 2-3 days sooner with digital, i got the april right away when i signed up, but i got tired of waiting and just went out an bought the newest issue.

I got the bill in the mail, and then a few weeks later received this email:

Recently, you requested a complimentary subscription to Electronic Gaming Monthly as part of a promotion with Electronics Boutique.

Due to overwhelming response, we have reached our limit of available print subscriptions. However, Electronics Boutique has extended the offer for those respondents who would like to receive the new Digital Version of Electronic Gaming Monthly.

Click here to get the Digital Version now.

Electronic Gaming Monthly Digital is an exact digital replica of the print edition, but with some powerful features that allow you to… zoom in… search… bookmark… save… archive… and get your issues sooner!

Experience everything the new Electronic Gaming Monthly Digital Version can do for you and download the current issue now.

Sincerely,
Electronic Gaming Monthly
Digital Marketing Group

PS -- If you would like to learn more about Electronic Gaming Monthly's Digital Version, please read our FAQ.

Now am I the only one that feels that if these bastards couldn't fill all the subscriptions, then they shouldn't have handed out all those "free subscription" cards to EB games? Why in the hell would you go and hand out more cards than you could fill orders on? Quite frankly, not my problem. I renewed my EB Edge card for this deal alone....bait and switch anyone?

I too, got the digital version last month. still waiting for my second issue. what's the deal? shouldn't we be able to download the may issue now? is it out in the newstands?

bread's done
Back