Did anyone know this existed?

We did, but we decided forgetting about it was the best thing to do when looking at the details, then you ruined it by bringing it up again.

There was a really good version of monopoly for Win 95. If this is anything like the newer Monopoly's there will be 10 hours of watching your dog piece prance around the board and each time you buy a house theres an hour long cutscene of some dude building it.

I'll say that if it's done right and I was a kid again I'd probably want this game.

It could be fun if they put little animations on the board - like "Go to jail"

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Xbox Live / PSN[/quote]
If it was a 10 dollar DL game, with voice chat, I'd bite. Also, the option to use one copy of the game so everyone can play, but that's impossible (for the time being)

Geez, would you like some cheese with your whine?

You sound like the same cheap bastards who couldn't be bothered to put some proper armor on you poor suffering horse.

[quote name='Filler2001']70 dollar uno special edition featuring a REAL deck![/QUOTE]You can buy it from the EA Store for $150 and get a free tophat!

PC version comes with SecuROM.

[quote name='eswat']You can buy it from the EA Store for $150 and get a free tophat!

PC version comes with SecuROM.[/quote]

SecuROM :applause:

EA needs to protect their stuff! yes even monopoly....

bread's done
Back