Did anyone pre-order a wii through JC Penney?

Tron999

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I did, my order status claims it's expected to ship today from the factory. Has anyone else ordered from there, and gotten a tracking number or anything?

Larry

JC Penney sells video games?? I thought they only carried mom jeans.

[MEDIA]http://media2.guzer.com/videos/mom_jeans.wmv[/MEDIA]

I got my Wii from them on Friday. I didn't receive any kind of email confirmation that it shipped, but on my order status page at JCP.com I got a UPS tracking number. I heard that they were being shipped from different warehouses; mine came from Redmond, WA.

I ordered one, but haven't received it yet. No tracking number as well, but it's supposed to ship today.

[quote name='monkeypox']got mine from the today. woohoo! i'm terrible at golf...[/quote]

Just wondering, did you get a tracking number on your order status page?

[quote name='monkeypox']got mine from the today. woohoo! i'm terrible at golf...[/QUOTE]
Me too, I should probably try it again.

I preordered from them and still no word. My order status is still expected to ship yesterday, 12/4, with no tracking number. Glad to know people are receiving them, though! I was afraid they weren't even going to exist.

I got mine 3 or 4 days ago. My order said factory ship 12/4 but it shipped a few days before that. I got it in two days and it was shipped from Redmond, WA. The thread is in the deal graveyard if you want to keep up with what's happening with other people's orders.

bread's done
Back