Did anyone recently purchase mario superstar baseball from Amazon.com?

edwardchu_333

CAGiversary!
Did anyone recently purchase mario superstar baseball from Amazon.com?
Question: When did you buy it?
Question: Did the cover art have the best seller logo on it?

It just became a best seller(Aka, Nintendo's new version of Player's Choice) earlier this month. So you don't have to worry about it being a bootleg or anything.

[quote name='tangytangerine']It just became a best seller(Aka, Nintendo's new version of Player's Choice) earlier this month. So you don't have to worry about it being a bootleg or anything.[/quote]

I think he's asking because he wants to order one from Amazon, but doesn't want the Best Seller (Greatest Hits) logo on the cover.

[quote name='Kendro']I think he's asking because he wants to order one from Amazon, but doesn't want the Best Seller (Greatest Hits) logo on the cover.[/quote]

Oh, if that's the case, he's better off trying to buy it in a store. With online sites, it's a crapshoot on if you'll get a GH or not.

[quote name='Kendro']I think he's asking because he wants to order one from Amazon, but doesn't want the Best Seller (Greatest Hits) logo on the cover.[/quote]

Yes, that is exactly the reason why I asked this question. I tried B&M, but haven't noticed one without the Best Seller logo, so I thought I could try on-line. Does anyone know of an on-line retailer that may have it in new condition? Thanks

bread's done
Back