Did Cheapy D know Bungie was going to leave Microsoft...hmmm??

TheH2s

CAGiversary!
On the last podcast the guys were talking about Halo 3 and Wombat says:
"...Bungie is part of Microsoft..."

and Cheapy D says:
"well now they are"

Hmmmmm...inquiring minds want to know!

ummmm.... i dont see how cheapyd saying that is some sort of support for your argument. if anything it's the opposite.

maybe if he said "for now they are". but if cheapy meant what he said, then he's just saying that at one point before, bungie was NOT a part of microsoft.

but oh well. conspiracy theories are always fun right.

[quote name='TheH2s']On the last podcast the guys were talking about Halo 3 and Wombat says:

and Cheapy D says:
"well now they are"

Hmmmmm...inquiring minds want to know![/quote]

STOP WITH YOUR CONSPIRCIES!!

I think Cheapy was referring to the Bungie of old when they didnt make the ha-lOs.

Seriously Im getting sick of this OMGWTFBBQ reaction over Bungie leaving microsoft.

[quote name='TheH2s']On the last podcast the guys were talking about Halo 3 and Wombat says:

and Cheapy D says:
"well now they are"

Hmmmmm...inquiring minds want to know![/QUOTE]

Ummm, yeah, you're a little backwards on this one. He would've said: "not any more they're not."

why did you make a new thread for this? There's a perfectly good Bungie/MS thread at the top of this forum...

Someone lock this, for the love of god.

Why who cares? It's not like it's a huge deal. Just noticed it listening to the podcast. He was hanging out with MS guys at the TGS. Seems plausible to me.

[quote name='TheH2s']Why who cares? It's not like it's a huge deal. Just noticed it listening to the podcast. He was hanging out with MS guys at the TGS. Seems plausible to me.[/QUOTE]

I...

uh....

yeah.

Isn't this just a general gaming forum? I thought it was for general gaming talk? What's the big deal?

[quote name='InuFaye']STOP WITH YOUR CONSPIRCIES!!

I think Cheapy was referring to the Bungie of old when they didnt make the ha-lOs.

Seriously Im getting sick of this OMGWTFBBQ reaction over Bungie leaving microsoft.[/QUOTE]
Ya, you do realize Microsoft bought Bungie? It was a little before Halo came out. Halo was pretty far along in development/hype when Microsoft bought them.

boltondisgustedyg0.png

bread's done
Back