Did EB find a couple thousand Vampire Night guncon2 bundles in a warehouse?

mbstuff

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I've always noticed that used vampire night/guncon 2 bundles are always available at EBgames.com. I've also noticed that the two B&M stores that I go to always had them, used. I bought one today, and not only did they have 4 available, the games inside were still sealed, and my guncon2 also looks like it's never been used. Store manager said that corporate does this sometimes to clear inventory (I assume of display copies, or copies that have some sort of case damage?). Just how many vampire nights did eb have? And where was EB coporate when vampire nights used to have a high value?
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/209320.asp

I also saw several Vampire Night bundles at my EB. They may be doing the same thing they did with Culdcept last year (selling new games as used to clear stock).

Every used Guncon bundle I've ordered (TC2, TC3, Ninja Assault) came with the game sealed and the everything in pristine condition. It seems like they just remove the plastic wrap off the big box.

[quote name='jbroush99']You jinxed it! It's now OOS online![/quote]

But I knocked on wood before I posted....

No I didn't. Bow before my jinx powers.

Anyway, I thought it was worth it used as part of buy 2 get 1 free. That made it about $30, and I decided it was worth it before I realized it was basically new. It has pretty good reviews, albeit it's an early ps2 game so you have to take the reviews with a grain of salt. I'd give a personal review, but it's on queue way below Tekken 5, taiko drum master and baseball games so I might not get to it for a while.

[quote name='mbstuff'] It has pretty good reviews, albeit it's an early ps2 game so you have to take the reviews with a grain of salt. I'd give a personal review, but it's on queue way below Tekken 5, taiko drum master and baseball games so I might not get to it for a while.[/quote]

I found it and Time Crisis 2 to both be very good games despite their being early PS2 games. They did a very nice job porting them over and I actually prefer the PS2 version of TC2 to the arcade one. The only problem is that certain TVs just don't work well with the guncon.

I'd say Vampire Night is actually the best PS2 lightgun game. It doesn't use the ducking mechanics so you can play it 2 player without it being split screen like TC2 & 3.

vampire night is kickass. very fun game and if you like the guncon games at all, it is definitely worth $20.

I got mine a while back at gamerush for $10(no gun, but in excellent condition and complete)

bread's done
Back