Did ebay die?- EDIT - BACK ALIVE!

GizmoGC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (98%)
Anyone have problems with ebay the pasthour or so? Its been incredibly slow, and not it shows most of m information as being unavailable. Just wanna make sure I'm not the only one.

Was able to load ebay, search, get results and pull up an individual auction.. but the text was really small.. which was weird. Nothing's changed on my browser or anything.

Actually, that individual auction timed out and I got this

he eBay page or feature you are attempting to access is not responding.
Please try the options below:

* Try to access the feature directly from the eBay Home Page, instead of using a bookmark.
* Wait a few minutes and try to access the feature again.

If you have waited ten to fifteen minutes and you still can't access your page:

* Check our Announcement Board to see if the feature is currently unavailable.

If what you are looking for is unavailable, you may still be able to access other parts of the site from the eBay Home page

With this years raised rates you think they could hire more people to work on the site.
I think that is the problem with ebay they got bigger then anyone thought and they still to this day can't keep up. They have improved alot though.

I went to MyEbay and they seemed to have added things, I could be wrong, so maybe they are updating things and that's slowing it down.

my ebay is completely dead also kinda weird first time i seen this hopefully hackers havent gotten into the system or something crazy of that sort

I had a weird problem selling a book on Half.com the other day too. It disappeared from my inventory, so I thought that maybe I had removed the listing by accident or something. I relisted it and today, like 4 days later, I'm notified that there was a sale on the original listing. I just thought it was weird, it usually tells within a few minutes when there is a sale. I hope the buyer isn't expecting it to have been shipped in that time.

EDIT: I've noticed ebay's site has been slower lately, but I was just on a few hours ago and it worked perfect, My eBay and everything. Hopefully its not hackers.

the site is still messed up, which is great, since i had auctions that endeding around 11. i don't even know if they ended, let alone how much the stuff went for.

i got served by ebay tonight. effed in the a.

Dude, the auction I was waiting to bid on has ended... at a very low price too. As pissed as I am for not getting it, I'd be twice as pissed if I was the seller.

Im able to search...but getting VERY little in results. Seems like a good 75% of searches yeild very little...Ebay is gonna pay big for this....

bread's done
Back