Did i get lucky?

LakersForLife82481

CAGiversary!
Alright so you guys know abut the Best buy black friday bundle for the ps3 right? Well listen to this, I went at about 4pm to best buy today and it was PACKED still at 4pm. I was hoping to get the bundle and i thought it would be OOS. I head straight to the PS3 section, and what do you know, one more of the bundles sitting right there. I grabbed it and stood in line(which took 30mins to get through). I cant believe a madhouse like BB would have the bundle very late on Black friday. The lines were LONG as well. But im very happy :D

Was it hidden in the glass case or something? People might have been looking for it but couldn't find it and decided to leave.

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']Was it hidden in the glass case or something? People might have been looking for it but couldn't find it and decided to leave.[/QUOTE]

no it was outside along with the rest of the PS3s(Outside as in on the shelf)

You were very lucky. Most of the time most of the stock, let alone consoles, are sold out before noon depending on when they open. You must not live in a gamer-vibrant area, or Best Buy stocked 600,000 consoles.

bread's done
Back