Did someone's Amazon DVDs ship yet?

Stargun007

CAGiversary!
I placed my order on the 11th, the shipping estimate was the 18th, and today is the 19th and it still hasn't budged. What's the deal? It has never taken Amazon more than a day after the order was placed or the item was released to ship. It still says on both the boxes ordered (Futurama and 24) that they're 3-5 days. Are they all on backorder and just not updated?

I received shipping confirmation for mine this morning. Both 24 and Millenium shipped. I had the same shipping estimate of the 18th.

NOPE

Order Placed: October 12, 2004

Shipping estimate: October 21, 2004 - October 25, 2004
Delivery estimate: October 25, 2004 - October 29, 2004

I got my DVDs a day or two after I placed the order. I think I put my order in the first day the sets dropped to $15.

I ordered Futurama, King of the Hill and the Millennium the first day of the sale and my order finally shipped yesterday.

Bah, I got this notice today that they won't ship for a while. Futurama should ship on the 21st and 24 will ship on the 26th. At least they won't charge me for shipping even though it's 2 shipments.

Supposed to be shipped out later today...

Shipping estimate for these items: October 20, 2004
Delivery estimate: October 22, 2004 - October 26, 2004

Order Date: October 11, 2004

Items shipping soon:
Delivery estimate: October 22, 2004 - October 28, 2004
1 of: Angel - Season One
1 of: In Living Color - Season 1
1 of: 24 - Season One

Damn it takes at least 11 days to prepare the items for shipment.

[quote name='kaji7p56']I got my Millenium yesterday! But too bad it's full-screen.[/quote]

Yeah, but it was shot in fullscreen, wasn't it?

[quote name='Nephets'][quote name='kaji7p56']I got my Millenium yesterday! But too bad it's full-screen.[/quote]

Yeah, but it was shot in fullscreen, wasn't it?[/quote]

I sure hope it was. I only recently started caring about wide-screen since I got my wide-screen laptop. I watched Millennium when it originally aired, so it doesn't bother me. But if there was a WS version, then I would have prefered that.

Mine arrived a day or two after I ordered (as I previously posted) but my buddy (who I gave the heads up on this deal and put in an order probably 3 or 4 hours after me) got an e-mail from Amazon a day or two ago that his order will not ship until Nov 2nd. Weird.

And he ordered the same stuff as me (did a STL)

Mine are supposed to start shipping on the 23rd-26th, so I'm guessing I'd see the email over the weekend.

As I ordered all of the box sets at that price, I'm expecting they'll be broken up in multiple shipments, even though I asked them to ship it in one order.

For those prices on those box sets with the free shipping, I don't mind waiting a couple of weeks.

I didn't get a confirmation email from them until last night, and I will not get my 24 box set until the end of the month. If you are interested, there is another discussion about this in the dvd forum.

bread's done
Back