did the amazon black friday vita come with PS All stars

[quote name='medman6107']Did the $179 assassins creed deal come with a promotion code because I never received it?[/QUOTE]

Yes but do you recall seeing the promo qualification message during your checkout process?

During my first two attempts to order it (before and at 3), there wasn't anything that indicated I'll be getting the promo codes so I called Amazon to make sure my 2nd attempt will get me codes later on. The rep said no, cancelled the order and asked me to try again. The third attempt did show that promo message during checkout (final page, I think) so it worked out. Received my codes on the following Sunday.

I thought Amazon started the Gold Box deal prematurely (~15 min before 3 pm EST) because the page went up (the one with a checkbox). Nope, those Gold Box deals turn out to be strictly time-specific. I didn't know that since I never placed a Gold Box order before. My 2nd attempt was probably a few seconds before 3 pm. :p Amazon shouldn't have had that page up until then.

If I were you, I'd call Amazon.

I ordered it before 3:00 when it was supposed to go live and got a code emailed to me, but it did mention it on the product page and everything.

[quote name='chriscolbert']I ordered it before 3:00 when it was supposed to go live and got a code emailed to me, but it did mention it on the product page and everything.[/QUOTE]

Really? Guess the site went glitchy for some of us. Glad I called to make sure.

bread's done
Back