Did you know...

gopro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
That Pinang makes mostly all CPUs, did you know that Singapore is the top of the Aireplane market?, did you know that in the 10th grade of the British Education system kids learn intricate calculus? did you know that China is on the verge of overtaking all countries in everything? did you know that manufacturer workers in china make $2 an hour? did you know that a NEW car that looks like a Focus/Volkswagen costs $4,000 in China and a car that looks like a ferrari costs $14,000? Did you know that Ford/GM is going outta business thanks to China? Did you know that USA is a 3rd world country?
Did you know that most car engines are made in China?
Did you know that my hand is getting tired of typing?

Cool things yea?
Now go learn and read "China Inc." and "The World is Flat" fellow dumb americans

[quote name='gopro']That Pinang makes mostly all CPUs, did you know that Singapore is the top of the Aireplane market?, did you know that in the 10th grade of the British Education system kids learn intricate calculus? did you know that China is on the verge of overtaking all countries in everything? did you know that manufacturer workers in china make $2 an hour? did you know that a NEW car that looks like a Focus/Volkswagen costs $4,000 in China and a car that looks like a ferrari costs $14,000? Did you know that Ford/GM is going outta business thanks to China? Did you know that USA is a 3rd world country?

Cool things yea?
Now go learn and read "China Inc." and "The World is Flat" fellow dumb americans[/QUOTE]
Why are you typing with one hand?

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']Did you know that General Tso acutally existed and he was a ruthless military leader[/QUOTE]
Same deal with Colonel Sanders.

[quote name='gopro']That Pinang makes mostly all CPUs, did you know that Singapore is the top of the Aireplane market?, did you know that in the 10th grade of the British Education system kids learn intricate calculus? did you know that China is on the verge of overtaking all countries in everything? did you know that manufacturer workers in china make $2 an hour? did you know that a NEW car that looks like a Focus/Volkswagen costs $4,000 in China and a car that looks like a ferrari costs $14,000? Did you know that Ford/GM is going outta business thanks to China? Did you know that USA is a 3rd world country?

Cool things yea?
Now go learn and read "China Inc." and "The World is Flat" fellow dumb americans[/QUOTE]
I learned Calc in 11th grade
China is basically becoming a trading superpower. Not much else
Considering profits on many well-made cars are quite slim, Chinese cars are either really poorly made, or made on slave labor. You decide which evil is better.
Ford/GM is going out of business because of competition with Japanese manfs, hemmoraging money and a lack of quality control
3rd world is defined as neither belong to a US or Soviet bloc. The conotation has change to underdeveloped countries, but the US is still first world, and Soviet ally states were 2nd world.
Most car engines are made in China? Hard to believe since, you know, Japanese, US and European cars (where most cars come from) are built on assembly lines in places they're sold. Ohio Honda Plants, Alabama Toyota plants, etc.

Where did you pick up all this crap?

[quote name='gopro'] a car that looks like a ferrari costs $14,000?[/QUOTE]

Even with that cheap labor, it will not perform like a Ferrari for $14,000.

[quote name='gopro']did you know that manufacturer workers in china make $2 an hour?[/QUOTE]

And they will take over the world with all that spending money?

[quote name='jmcc']Why are you typing with one hand?[/QUOTE]

he gets off reading his own crap?

[/QUOTE]

Are you the Cliff Clavin of Cheapassgamer?
story.scotus.cheers.cliff.jpg

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']Did you know that General Tso acutally existed and he was a ruthless military leader[/QUOTE]

Yes, He was know for saying that a Good leader is only as good as his appetite. He was know to have huge feasts, A chef made a dish in his honor and it was a spicy fried chicken (He came to love it) and this is were General Tso chicken comes from.

Did you know... I have an itch on my ass. And I'm currently scratching it. That is about as relevent to our lives as the OP's post. :D

The bad thing that happens when countries become more developed is that people stop leaving. That means that there's less foreign women coming here. I love foreign women, and I love accents too. We really need more arab women.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']The bad thing that happens when countries become more developed is that people stop leaving. That means that there's less foreign women coming here. I love foreign women, and I love accents too. We really need more arab women.[/QUOTE]

english accents are pretty hawt.

[quote name='2poor']english accents are pretty hawt.[/QUOTE]

I like cockney accents even though most hate them, but overall I find british (or anyone whose native language is english) accents boring.

[quote name='Greetard']Slidecage learned how to type?[/QUOTE]
There was nothing in there about how China done him wrong, though. Slidecage is like a blues singer and large entities are his ol' lady.

[quote name='capitalist_mao']English girls aren't, though.[/QUOTE]
Counterpoint: Liz Hurley.

bread's done
Back