Did your COD4:MW GOTY have the extra maps on disc?

Romis

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Owners of the PS3 version of COD4:MW GOTY
Did you actually get the extra 4 Maps (Creek, Broadcast, Killhouse, and Chinatown) either on your disc, a code or nothing at all but a lousy cover that says "Game of the Year"?

Are you surprised that its called GOTY without the DLC? I think they gave out the codes when they first released the GOTY. check out the PSN sharing thread, we can probably share the maps for $2 a piece.

[quote name='BigSexy7947']It is a code included inside the box.[/QUOTE]
That is what I thought, I bought a copy during one of GoGamer's 48hr madness sales for family member for xmas, now after he opened it and went to set up a mulitplayer map none of the 'extra' maps are present, and no code anywhere? seems like a bad joke

[quote name='Romis']That is what I thought, I bought a copy during one of GoGamer's 48hr madness sales for family member for xmas, now after he opened it and went to set up a mulitplayer map none of the 'extra' maps are present, and no code anywhere? seems like a bad joke[/QUOTE]

It was only on a limited number of discs, or via a code inside the box. It is not guaranteed.

The extra content was basically only given out with the first run of GOTY discs. After a few months, that GOTY graphic meant absolutely nothing more than "We felt this was GOTY and decorated the packaging in such fashion"

[quote name='QiG']The extra content was basically only given out with the first run of GOTY discs. After a few months, that GOTY graphic meant absolutely nothing more than "We felt this was GOTY and decorated the packaging in such fashion"[/QUOTE]

Wow, that is just... wow.

i felt kinda shafted too, i got the 360 version thinking it either had a code or had the maps on the disc. kinda pissed i payed an extra $10 for slightly different cover art.

bread's done
Back