Didnt get Pre-order stuff for Prince of Persia

Silverss92

CAG Veteran
For any one who works at EB or got the Free Limited Edition, how were we supposed to get the content? The box i got only contained the game, and i no code or cd to clam the content. I already checked inside the game case and all it had was the game cd and the manual. IS this just me or is everyone having this problem, or am i just doing ti wrong. PLease help me.

I just went. I didn't ask, but it seems like the Pre-order bonus is for 360 only? All the PS3 boxes I saw were of the "normal" edition but the 360 edition got the "gauntlet".

Mine came with the cardboard cover and "Making Of" DVD, but I can't find a code to unlock the Sands of Time skins... did anyone receive their code, or was that a US only thing?

Hey guys, first time poster but this might 'clear the air' so to say. Basically EB was supposed to receive their shipments on Thursday thats why they were telling people to pick them up then but some of the places received them early (today - actual release date). The shipments that these places received were the 360 collectors and the ps3 regular editions. Speaking to the manager at the location i had mine pre-ordered for the ps3 he told me that I should check back on thursday to see if they receive ps3 collectors editions because if they dont by then, then chances are they wont be receiving one for the ps3. They cannot confirm anything because on their system they have just one SKU listed for both consoles. He was nice enough to let me take the standard copy for the ps3 and then return it if the collectors edition shows up soon and yes the regular version comes with exclusive eb games bonus skin. hope this helps.

As with all of these Special Limited Edition Pre-order Gamestop Exclusives downloadable content, the codes will be posted on Gamespot within the week.
My guess is it's like the FarCry 2 Bonus missions that were unlockable with universal codes, not like the online Gears2 maps & golden guns and COD5:WaW:M1A1.
In addition to Classic Prince outfit, there is also AssAssIn Creed outfit too.

OK the case contained 2 cd's (one bonus) but i cant find the 8-digit code ont he back of the box for the classic prince skin.

Check the back of the manual, I've seen many codes placed on that (and for some reason people seem to gloss over the instructions nowadays).

**I also remembered that the Altair (Assassins Creed) skin is obtained when you link your copy of Prince of Persia to your (create one if you don't have one) Ubisoft account. Though you can hold off for a bit once more details trickle in on the exact process of that.

In case anyone is curious, here are the box contents... FYI all the XBOX360 copies ebgames received were the "pre-order" editions, so they have a ton of them for normal sale now.

Normal box with normal art
Cardboard sleeve with ugly art
English manual
French manual
Bonus CD (digital art book, mini guide, etc)
Game CD

the CDs come stacked on those multi CD spindles in the case which are next to impossible to get out without breaking the CD :(

edit: bah, the bonus CD is really lame.. all the content is in DVD format, so you have to scroll through the guide/artbook using DVD controls!

Last edited by a moderator:
My EB just called to tell me my copy is in, but it's not the Limited Edition or Collector's Edition (for the PS3 at least). Anyone have any luck getting the PS3 CE in Canada? :S
I am not really that worried about not getting it anymore though, seeing as the content does not seem that good... I just want the bonus skins.

What the eff??

My EB got 360 AND PS3 versions with only the "Exclusive Content" sticker on them.

Praying, I hoped the 360 version was just lacking the cardboard slipcase. Opened it, nothing inside saved for the Classic Prince code.

No Making of DVD...nothing.

Good job on making this totally confusing Ubi, good job.

*EDIT

Called another EB, they told me the "Pre-Order" Versions were coming in the next couple of days. Sweet...welp, good thing I'm close with the guys at mine, they best let me exchange.

Yeah, I got a call that the game was in and it's just a regular edition. It has a sticker for "exclusive content" but I don't have my hopes up. Ubisoft's running an awful tight ship there.

[quote name='danthemightyone']Damn, I picked up my preoreder but will hold onto it sealed. I'm pretty sure they messed up with orders.[/quote]

Yeah I Am going to be doing the same. Hopefully this will get fixed in a day or two.

That code is in all the copies we got here in Canada. An email came out today saying the real pre order versions will be shipped out tomorrow to stores.

[quote name='Ranzo']That code is in all the copies we got here in Canada. An email came out today saying the real pre order versions will be shipped out tomorrow to stores.[/quote]

This is great to hear. I hate new staffs in my EB who has no knowledge of gaming stuff (I know more than they do of what's going on in EB, bah) nor good attitude towards customers.

The Sands of Time Prince/Farah code is universal.

You don't need the slip that comes with the game, everyone gets the same code.

Go to Extras > Skins

Then enter this code: 52585854

The Altair unlockable is achieved from the main menu.

At the bottom LEFT corner it'll say press Y (or Triangle, i think, depending on your console) and you'll be asked to sign-in or register for an UBI account.

Input your info, and you'll be led to an area that has the Altair skin for download.

The same thing happened with Far Cry 2. You think you're buying the Limited Edition but all you get is the regular edition with a new cover and then the codes to unlock that "limited edition" content is a code that anyone can use... so what's the point?

[quote name='Deltapixel']The same thing happened with Far Cry 2. You think you're buying the Limited Edition but all you get is the regular edition with a new cover and then the codes to unlock that "limited edition" content is a code that anyone can use... so what's the point?[/quote]

Actually, this one does come with a Making of DVD as well (with the Pre-Order Edition)

Actually my EB pre-order just turned out to be the "Regular Edition", with no bonus disk, but did include the card with the Original POP skin code.

No biggie. The game is a bit simpler and than the others, but i'm digging it, especially the "final" boss fights.

[quote name='rmatheso']Actually my EB pre-order just turned out to be the "Regular Edition", with no bonus disk, but did include the card with the Original POP skin code.

No biggie. The game is a bit simpler and than the others, but i'm digging it, especially the "final" boss fights.[/quote]

Someone earlier (or somewhere else) said that they shipped out the wrong version of the game, and that the Pre-Order versions should be arriving soon. I'll keep checking back in to see and swap my copy.

The 360 pre-order versions did hit my store on tuesday. The ps3 ones were just regular copies. Today we received more 360 pre-order versions and a few ps3 pre-order versions. The sku is the same for both versions on the ps3

The PS3 pre-order version comes with the special sleeve and inside is a white cardboard with the bonus disk inside. There is no code anywhere. Im going to put mine in tonight and see whats on the disk

No word on the official ubi boards about this, seems Canada is having issues, yet again.

What is it with Canada and being turfed on this stuff? I mean, really? Why us, every time?

First Gears, and I've heard enough about Fable, etc, etc.

Eh. I got my skins, then I got the Altair from linking my account and, in the end, I'll just stick with the original for both. Sensless to do anything other, honestly.

Picked up my PS3 Pre-order edition earlier today. The guy was giving me a really hard time about it, telling me that there is no bonus content in the pre-order edition and that it was pointless to exchange them. The funny thing was seconds before he was telling an attractive girl that she should pick up the "special limited edition" because it had bonus content (she hadn't pre-ordered). I guess I need to wear a push up bra next time lol.

** To confirm they are available in Canada and starting to circulate now. Thanks to Ranzo for the heads up.

There's something wrong with EB store I preordered. This staff kept saying she did not receive any of those yet while the rest of the city seems to have them. I even noticed BBV store has preorder edition in display.

My EB never called me to tell me my preorder was ready to pick up. I thought maybe they were just waiting for preorder editions to come. But then I went and checked while I was at the mall and they've had it for more than 48 hours cause they weren't holding a copy for me anymore. They brought out a regular edition and when I asked about the bonus they said they sold out of those awhile ago... What the fuck am I preordering for when they don't call or give me any of the bonuses half the time? I hate you EB. Die in a fire.

[quote name='bs000']My EB never called me to tell me my preorder was ready to pick up. I thought maybe they were just waiting for preorder editions to come. But then I went and checked while I was at the mall and they've had it for more than 48 hours cause they weren't holding a copy for me anymore. They brought out a regular edition and when I asked about the bonus they said they sold out of those awhile ago... What the fuck am I preordering for when they don't call or give me any of the bonuses half the time? I hate you EB. Die in a fire.[/quote]

I don't have much luck with EB calling me either. I end up just calling them about a day after the expected release to see if they are holding my copy.

bread's done
Back