Didn't get your BB GC from "Test drive a Ford with Sync" promo?

Methadon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Ok, apparently I'm not the only one who's had this happen. I called (866) 693-6738 to check on the status of my GC. The lady told me that the form I sent in was not "pre-populated", and that I basically have to re-send it to them now (fax).

Anywayz, I need a copy of the form, if anyone still has a scan of it, as I really feel jipped for test driving when I only did it to get the damn gift card. If anyone can supply it, I'm sure other CAGs who got jipped would appreciate it as well.

Everyone who hasn't gotten their GC yet should promptly call (866) 693-6738 to check if you're actually in the same boat as me or not. They should first escalate it and get back to you in a couple days, and probably tell you to fax the form (again) to (866) 713-7223

I don't know if they'll try to say something again about the list not being pre-populated, but in either event, mine *was* pre-populated and didn't work for me.

Special thanx to Chakan for providing a copy of the form!

I called and found out that they received my form March 18th, and that I would need to wait up to 8-10 weeks from that date to see if I received it.

yea come to think of it it has been a while since i sent that in. THanks for the numbers too. well at least i didnt have to actually test drive for mine, the dealer just signed it for me =)

[quote name='DarkSkyz']yea come to think of it it has been a while since i sent that in. THanks for the numbers too. well at least i didnt have to actually test drive for mine, the dealer just signed it for me =)[/quote]

Any chance you can get a copy of the original form?

[quote name='Methadon']Ok, apparently I'm not the only one who's had this happen. I called (866) 693-6738 to check on the status of my GC. The lady told me that the form I sent in was not "pre-populated", and that I basically have to re-send it to them now (fax).

Anywayz, I need a copy of the form, if anyone still has a scan of it, as I really feel jipped for test driving when I only did it to get the damn gift card. If anyone can supply it, I'm sure other CAGs who got jipped would appreciate it as well.

Everyone who hasn't gotten their GC yet should promptly call (866) 693-6738 to check if you're actually in the same boat as me or not. They should first escalate it and get back to you in a couple days, and probably tell you to fax the form (again) to (866) 713-7223[/quote]

and all this time you could have just worked a little bit and got real money!

[quote name='dank']and all this time you could have just worked a little bit and got real money![/quote]

I can guarantee I work more than you, or 99% of the members of this board (not hating, I really do work a LOT). I've got real money. I just prefer spending fake money first to take down the price of an item, so I keep my real money.

If I was more apt to just blowing money, would I be a CAG?

I just called and was told that it would be 8-10 weeks from the time they received it which was in the middle of March. The lady that helped me also said the fulfillment center is a little behind because of the overwhelming response.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']You have to mail the form in by May 15th, so we can still do this...right?

I've had mine printed out for about 2 months now and have just been procrastinating.[/quote]

The only reason this thread is here is for people who already participated in the promotion, but had their gift card "canceled".

However, since it doesn't say you have to drive the car by a different date than May 15, it's possible the promotion isn't over yet, either.

bullshit, i called them and they said they dont have my name in their records and that id have to fax them a new copy...

hell, no way am i going back to ford to get another signature

[quote name='omgu8myrice']bullshit, i called them and they said they dont have my name in their records and that id have to fax them a new copy...

hell, no way am i going back to ford to get another signature[/quote]

You can get any salesman's signature. Considering you were already up there, it shouldn't be a problem. I know it's a hassle, but I'm going through the same thing and since I only did this for the GC, I don't wanna give up on it.

If the salesman gets pushy, feel free to get "irate" and demand they give you your GC that they "lied" about.

[quote name='Methadon']
[/quote]
I think you mean gypped. As in, "That dirty gypsy just gypped me. And I'm not even racist!"

[quote name='mephitical']I think you mean gypped. As in, "That dirty gypsy just gypped me. And I'm not even racist!"[/quote]

In all my life I never connected the dots of "gypped" and "gypsy"...

Ok, so I finally got the form re-faxed the day before yesterday, and I phoned them to make sure they knew it was faxed in, and my GC arrived today!

Now the dilemma of if I want Ratchet & Clank or should I wait for clearance on it...

called them about a week ago and they said they'd put me in the computer. I never did fax them anything but I got my GC today in the mail. Very nice customer service.

mine arrived at my parents house the other day....they are visiting for my grad school graduation on monday...i'll get it then....then im saving it for some upcoming blu-rays....

bread's done
Back