didnt know where else to go help w/ graphic card...

Furashu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
i know nothing about graphic cards.... and i wanted to know where the cheapest places to get them are and the range of prices... i know theres like 28mb,56mb,128mb,256mb ect. i was looking for a graphic card good enough to support a game like guild wars... MY COMPUTER CANT EVEN HANDLE FlyFF or Rakion!! =( lol i know its probably like a 28mb but are there any deals out there for a 128mb?
1) Is a 128 mb good enough for Guild wars/ Any other 3dish game?
2) whats the cheapest but best quality?
3) what should i aim for for a graphic ccard?

Please help ! your assistance is greatly appreciated :)

Your choices are limited by your motherboard. Figure out what your hardware is first. I'd recommend a 6600GT for the best bang/buck.

You might also want to find out whether you'll be looking for an agp or a pcie card. The easiest way that i can think of to know for sure is to download a program called CPU-Z then click on the Mainboard tab. There you should see the Chipset (i.e. it will display Chipset Intel i875P) what you'll want to look up is the third part (i875P in the example) or you can post it here and me or someone else would be glad to look it up for you.

Oh yeah you might also want to tell us your price range, but if you wanna look for the graphics card yourself I'd use Newegg.com.

lol im just a kid and i dont know much about hardware so it says...
- model - MS-6580
- Chip Set - Intel i845G

bread's done
Back