Differences in Game Regions?

DaedalusIkari

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
So I know the obvious differences between japanese and american region games, but what about the diffs between japanese and asia region games? I know the asia games are cheaper to buy (Guilty Gear Judgment is 10$ cheaper, Narutimate hero portable is about 15$ cheaper) but i'm paranoid that they may not be compatible with the japanese region versions.

Pretty much, I'm wanting to know if I could buy the asia versions of these games, and still play multiplayer with japanese regions, (ie little or no changes to the game itself) or if the changes are significant enough to make them incompatible with each other.

There are usually no change between the Asian and Japanese version unless it is specifically marked as Chinese or Korean version. Sometime the Asian version is in English (mostly EA games). Dont know for sure about multilayer though.

Does the Asia region include Australia? If so, that would explain why most Asia tagged games are in English (or support English as an option).

[quote name='guyjr']Does the Asia region include Australia? If so, that would explain why most Asia tagged games are in English (or support English as an option).[/QUOTE]
No. There is English in Asian version because English is common in Hong Kong and Singapore.

bread's done
Back