Dig Dug: Digging Strike (DS) $10 at Amazon

the game is worth the 10 bucks IMO , I bought it at walmart with Pac N Roll for 25$ and it was worth it,

Dig Dug DS is the arcade game gameplay except in a full adventure, its pretty fun, especially if you like the original Dig Dug. The story is funny too.

Pac N Roll is a good platformer/marble madness/monkey ball type game, pretty innovvative and fresh, so if you get the two pack at Walmart for 25 its defenatly worth it.

Love it. Beat it in about two days of casual playing. (Regular mode, not hard.)

Only thing that sucks = like all DS Namco games, multiplayer requires multiple cartridges. I could just BEAT somebody for that!

Whatever happened to the free $5 GC for suggesting a song of the year? I looked through the forums and did a search or 2 but I can't find it. I wanted to use that w/ a $20 game and get 2 for 25, anyone have a link?

I paid $8 for it during the CC sale, but I really don't like it.

It's nothing like the original. Each level consists of an overworld with a boss character walking around, and a number of holes that you can go into for traditional Dig Dug action. There are stakes scattered all over the overworld, and the objective is to dig out the earth underneath the stakes, and when they're staked in all the way, a crack will form in the overworld. By doing this, you can make portions of the overworld fall into the sea (they're islands), hopefully taking the boss with it.

Yeah, I didn't really like that.

[quote name='Vegan']

It's nothing like the original. Each level consists of an overworld with a boss character walking around, and a number of holes that you can go into for traditional Dig Dug action. There are stakes scattered all over the overworld, and the objective is to dig out the earth underneath the stakes, and when they're staked in all the way, a crack will form in the overworld. By doing this, you can make portions of the overworld fall into the sea (they're islands), hopefully taking the boss with it.

[/QUOTE]

The whole crack-to-sink-land-and-kill-monsters method of the game; this is part of Dig Dug 2, a game that many people apparently didn't play.

Digdug2.PNG

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dig_dug_2

The DS game is a great mashup of the two; Dig Dug 1 on the bottom screen and Dig Dug 2 on the top.

[quote name='emperordahc']The whole crack-to-sink-land-and-kill-monsters method of the game; this is part of Dig Dug 2, a game that many people apparently didn't play.

Digdug2.PNG

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dig_dug_2

The DS game is a great mashup of the two; Dig Dug 1 on the bottom screen and Dig Dug 2 on the top.[/quote]

Interesting, I didn't know that. Nevertheless, it's gameplay that I didn't enjoy. so I thought it'd be a good idea to make it clear to anyone else who might be on the fence.

well, amazon seems to be sold out. so do any of you who don't like the game want to unload your copy for cheap? I've never been able to find a copy of it on clearance myself.

bread's done
Back