Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth $40.31 ps4

I pmed it at best buy but didn't realize your gcu doesn't take into effect of a pmed item. Unless she lied to me, and if that's the case it's off with her head.

Battling players online is cool but to sum it up I'd say if you combined & dumbed down Megaman Battle Network with Sword Art Online then threw in Digimon, you'd get this game. :/ Lots of lame fetch quests and even hard mode is a cake walk but the digivolution system is finally less of a pain in the ass. Still a lot of grinding though. All the females are dressed like sluts. The bad guys talk like tween internet trolls. You need to love Digimon to like this game otherwise it's a tough sell.

Last edited by a moderator:
I pmed it at best buy but didn't realize your gcu doesn't take into effect of a pmed item. Unless she lied to me, and if that's the case it's off with her head.
No, that's how GCU works.

This is tempting, but Bandai-Namco's Tales games have dropped to $20 before too long, so I predict this will similarly drop within 6 months.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have put in over 70 hours in the Vita with this game and love it. Reminds me of Persona and Pokemon combined. Favorite game I've played in quite sometime.

This game is great for competitive play. The only reason I won't buy the ps4 version is cause I won't be able to get the pre-order dlc, which means I can't play my Vita save of +100 hours. I'll wait for it to go down to $20-25

bread's done
Back