Digital copy of Bioshock is free today on Gamefly.com

Do you guys have a good proxy to be able to download it? I tried some proxies but it always get the region restriction message. Thanks in advance

[quote name='Valkart']Do you guys have a good proxy to be able to download it? I tried some proxies but it always get the region restriction message. Thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

www.440.com.ar

I assume you have to install their client program to download it, correct? Does anyone know if I have to keep the client in order to play it or can I just uninstall afterwards?

[quote name='Double O Slevin']I canceled my account with GF months ago, and was still able to get it since I was on file. Pretty cool.[/QUOTE]

They save your CC info.

Ew.

[quote name='Valkart']Do you guys have a good proxy to be able to download it? I tried some proxies but it always get the region restriction message. Thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

its curious im live in pl and im dont have any problems what country you live? do you try hotspot shield?

[quote name='solidus_00']I assume you have to install their client program to download it, correct? Does anyone know if I have to keep the client in order to play it or can I just uninstall afterwards?[/QUOTE]

I would also like to know this.

[quote name='SlappyBag']They save your CC info.

Ew.[/QUOTE]

Not too worried about that. I'll probably pick up service again in the future. I enjoyed GF for what it was, but I had a habit of keep games out for months at a time and never played them, so it as kind of a waste of money.

[quote name='Marcin205']its curious im live in pl and im dont have any problems what country you live? do you try hotspot shield?[/QUOTE]

I live in Colombia and I finally found a working proxy to get around the restriction. When it asked me for my CC info, I wrote an old virtual CC number that I have with no funds xD.

bread's done
Back