Digital Deluxe promotion ??'s

jedi0077

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
So I was xcited about this. However I can't figure it out. I can log in but it says I have no points. I have bought Mario U, Sonic Racing and Nano Assault Neo(awesome btw!!)

I just called Nintendo. New Super Mario Bros U is not coming up for points on some consoles. They are calling me back in 1-2 days to tell me their "decision" lol 599 points better be their decision.

[quote name='jedi0077']No points for retail purchases. Lame.[/QUOTE]

Isn't the program called digital deluxe promotion? You do get club nintendo points for retail purchases though.

This was a nice promo for myself as a new Wii U owner. Got the 32 GB Mario and Luigi Deluxe set from Best Buy for $269. Plus Mario Kart 8 for retail price, but got the free digital download of choice. (Got Windwaker HD) And then later that night on the toilet... Bought Trine 2 for 7.99. And after linking it all, got an extra $5 in extra digital Nintendbux.

500 Points = $5.00

I got 79 points for Trine 2 and 499 for Windwaker HD., So got 578 which gets to 500 for $5.00. Yay, I can get Spelunker. The game that taught me never to lie to my Mother again.

Transaction below:

As of 08/04/2014(PST)

Point Balance 78pts Total Points Earned 578pts Number of issued codes for Nintendo eShop Credit 1

Date Transaction Earned Points Point Balance 08/04/2014 Issued Code ($5.00) for Nintendo eShop Credit -500pts 78pts Earned Points Point Balance 08/04/2014

Trine 2™: Director's CutFrozenbyte
Direct purchase at Nintendo eShop Price $7.99

79pts 578pts Earned Points Point Balance 07/27/2014

The Legend of Zelda™: The Wind Waker HDNintendo
Purchased with a download code Price $49.99

499pts 499pts

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw crap... I didn't know about this. Already redeemed my WW HD and Pikmin 3 codes. 

How do you link CN to your Wii U? Do you just register it? 

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back