Digital Devil Saga 1/2 deal

cmackchase

CAGiversary!
I am posting this in hopes that someone can lead me to a deal on both of those games. I have scavenged amazon/gamestop/etc and they are all at the 60 dollars for both. They are basically the two games on my taunt list.

dude, 60 dollars for both is a legit deal. Those games don't normally go below 30 dollars. You should just buy one and then get the other one after you finish the first. They are pretty long games.

about the best deal I know of for the digital devil games would require a lot of luck on your part.
If you could manage to find both of them in a gamestop next week, as well as find another game around $28 that you want you could B2G1 them as well as get 10% off any used ps2 game, and if you have an edge card another 10% on top of that... which would result in 56- 20% (so minus 11.2 which would make it 44.80 plus tax) for 3 games, which would bring the cost down to around $15 per game (averaging the total cost across the 3 games).

again though you would have to hope that there are copies of digital devil in the gamestop near you for this though :/

Yeah, and around me, i looked it up last week, one in roanoke had the second one only, and no one had the first one...so looks like im gonna have to just bite the bullet for 60. I was just hoping someone knew of some other site that would surprise me.

[quote name='cmackchase']Yeah, and around me, i looked it up last week, one in roanoke had the second one only, and no one had the first one...so looks like im gonna have to just bite the bullet for 60. I was just hoping someone knew of some other site that would surprise me.[/QUOTE]

If you talk to an employee they may be able to get another store to ship the first one there for you. My gamestop allows me to get games from other gamestops from time to time. Usually it takes about a week for the game to show up though but if it does take that amount of time I believe that would still be within the sale.

Aside from that I suppose your best bet would be to just low bid on ebay. While the digital devil games are very good, they are unfortunately not very popular and thus never got all that cheap.

bread's done
Back