Digital Devil Saga (1) cutscenes. Where to find?

Mr Durand Pierre

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
I just bought the second game in the series (as I hear it's both a better game and MUCH cheaper/easier to find than the first), so I decided to spoil the first game for myself by reading what happened in it as well as looking up the cutscenes from it. There's someone on youtube going by the name of "tinuu" who has all the story related moments from the first half of the game, but then it leaves off after the tale of 2 princes. I already know how the game ends (I've watched the ending), but I was wondering if there was any other place that has all the cutscenes as I must say that I was very impressed by what I saw.

I'm sure many fans will just tell me to shell out the extra cash and just buy the damn game, but from what I've heard it seems like the first game has a pretty strong disconnect between gameplay and story as it felt like I was watching almost a full movie from the cutscenes and all that had been edited out was the combat. I'm sure I'd like the game alright, but I'd mostly just be playing it for the story and I've heard the story to gameplay ratio is quite low, so I'd rather just watch the story unfold. Anywhere I could go for that?

Edit: If anyone knows any good deals on the game I might go for that too. Thanks

If you can't find the individual cutscenes on youtube, I'm not sure were else you can go. I know theirs a site called RPG fan that has videos from some RPGs, however I doubt it's got them all.

bread's done
Back