Digital Devil Saga Deluxe set.

JoeCamNet

CAGiversary!
Feedback
51 (100%)
Ok, I've been in GameStop before and I've seen DDS 1 and DDS 2 on the shelf before... both games run like $39.99 or so and it's always just the game... and I've seen too many where it's just disc only for the same price.
Imagine my surprise then when I walked into a local GameStop and saw the Deluxe Box for Digital Devil Saga sitting on the shelf for the same $39.99 used price tag. I head over dead set on wanting to buy it, because hell, you never see the deluxe sets in stores anymore. I wanted to make sure it had the instruction book (because god knows those disappear easily) so I took off the slipcover and noticed there were TWO game cases in the box instead of just one. I was intrigued. I looked at the cases and wasn't sure if what I saw was legit so I walked over to the register, handed the case over and the guy rang it up. He got one sleeve wtih two discs and then another sleeve with a third disc and put everything in the cases and I walked out, feeling triumphant.

For $37 and change, I walked out with a deluxe set of Digital Devil Saga 1, the soundtrack, AND Digital Devil Saga 2. The full set, both games, collector's box and all for under $40, all in great shape. I nearly peed with joy.

I know this might not be the greatest deal anybody has ever gotten, but it's probably the best deal I'VE ever found so far, so I needed to post and share it with the world!

In other news, I have a game and case (no manual) only copy of DDS1 to unload now. :D

One of the lucky ones here who bought his from TRU a few years back... after price adjustments, it came out to under $7... it still sits sealed as I know the value it holds untouched...

bread's done
Back