Digital Devil Saga

Lucreazia

CAGiversary!
I just got the first DDS from Gamestop today but I did not get the case with it because someone stole it. I was wondering if there was a site that had the case insert that I can just print out and use on a regular PS2 case?

Try emailing Atlus and see if they have anymore in stock. They aren't available for sale directly anymore, but you can always try asking.

So you didn't get the the game case, soundtrack CD and the outer artbox?! How much did you pay for it?

Thanks for the help. I didn't get it for very cheap....about 40 but I was really wanting to not have to resort to ebay or the GameKing in out mall which has the game with the case(insert was all scrunched up and bent) for 80 dollars. Will check the site out and look for Nocturne got that one without a case today to for 44 but I had some credit on my card. So I got my 2 most wanted games for about 50 in all. ^_^

I got mine for $50 at Fry's. Came with the box, case, OST. I've been wanting to get the 2nd one, but they decided to change the cover art >.>

I kinda want it to match with what the boxart shows, but if I can't, meh, I'll pick it up for $30. Kinda curious on why they changed the cover art...the 2nd cover art is nice also though.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']... I've been wanting to get the 2nd one, but they decided to change the cover art >.>[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure about the first one, but the DDS 2 cover is printed on both sides with two different covers. If you flip the cover around, it probably has the one you want.

[quote name='oremites']I'm not sure about the first one, but the DDS 2 cover is printed on both sides with two different covers. If you flip the cover around, it probably has the one you want.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that was a nice surprise when I figured it out.

bread's done
Back