Digital Downloads

Randomthts

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
After four moves in two years and just plain convenience I'm looking to convert my PC and video game collection to digital downloads. For PC games, I've checked out Steam, Direct 2 Drive, Good Old Games and all the big online retailers so far. I'm looking for a service that allows me to play, at separate times, on my desktop or my laptop. And when I replace one or the other, allow me to re-download my game collection without any issues.

What service would you recommend? What experiences have you had? Thanks in advance.

The best would be GOG.com, since they are drm free and the prices are pretty good.

After that it would be STEAM, some people hate it, I used to too, but after finding out more about it community etc, I really liked it. Its my preferred way to get games now. (and they have awesome sales all the time)

D2D is the third best and has deals pretty often, but usually not as good as STEAM's sales. Some games have a activation limit but if you just call customer service, they can reset it pretty easily. The plus is you don't need to install anything other than the game.

bread's done
Back