101 (100%)
iconbestbuy.gif
Best
iconbestbuy.gif
Buy
iconbestbuy.gif

iconps2_r2.gif

iconfree.gif
Anniversary Guide w/ money-saving coupons.

$49.99
Battlefield 2
Soul Calibur 3
Socom 3

$39.99
SSX On Tour w/
iconfree.gif
$10 GC

Ratchet Deadlock'd
RE 4
8MB Memory Card 2pack

$29.99
Multitap

$24.99
Dualshock2

$14.99
USB Headset
Network Adapter
DVD Remote

iconxbox_r2.gif

$49.99
Battlefield 2

$39.99
SSX On Tour w/
iconfree.gif
$10 GC

icongamecube.gif

$39.99
SSX On Tour w/
iconfree.gif
$10 GC

iconpsp_r2.gif

$249.99
System

$49.99
GTA LC
SSX On Tour
NBA Live 06
FIFA 06

$39.99
The Con
NBA 06
Battery Pack

$29.99
Battery Charger

$19.99
Headphones w/ Remote
Case & Cloth

iconpcwin.gif

$59.99
Call of Duty 2 CE

$49.99
Call of Duty 2 w/ BB Exclusive Behind the scenes features w/ game developer, gameplay trailers, game level walk throughs w/ commentary & historical tiemline of missions
Civilization IV
FEAR
Age of Empires III
Quake 4

icontarget.gif
Target
icontarget.gif

iconps2_r2.gif

$49.99
Dragon Ball Z - Tenkaichi

$39.99
Jack X Combat Racing
Shadow of the Colossus
Chicken Little w/
iconfree.gif
Movie Ticket

Crash Tag Team Racing

iconxbox_r2.gif

$58.88
Live

$49.99
THAW

$39.99
Chicken Little w/
iconfree.gif
Movie Ticket

Spongebob: Lights Camera Pants!
Crash Tag Team Racing

$28.88
Far Cry Instincts

icongamecube.gif

$49.99
DDR Mario Mix w/ Pad

$39.99
Chicken Little w/
iconfree.gif
Movie Ticket

Spongebob: Lights Camera Pants!

iconpsp_r2.gif

$49.99
GTA LC
Marvel Nemesis

$39.99
The Con
Gretzky

iconcircuitcity.gif
Circuit
iconcircuitcity.gif
City
iconcircuitcity.gif

iconps2_r2.gif

$49.99
Soul Calibur 3
RE 4 CE
THAW
Battlefield 2 MC w/
iconfree.gif
$10 GC

$39.99
RE 4
Sims 2 w/
iconfree.gif
$10 GC

Jak X Combat Racing
Ratchet & Clank Deadlocked

iconxbox_r2.gif

$49.99
THAW
Battlefield 2 MC w/
iconfree.gif
$10 GC

$39.99
Sims 2 w/
iconfree.gif
$10 GC

icongamecube.gif

$49.99
THAW
DDR Mario Mix w/ Pad (extra pad for $9.99 if bought w/ this)

$39.99
Sims 2 w/
iconfree.gif
$10 GC

$19.99
Beat Pad (only $9.99 if bought w/ Mario Mix)

$9.99
Beat Pad (if bought w/ Mario Mix)

iconpsp_r2.gif

$49.99
GTA LC

iconds.gif

$39.99
Sims 2 w/
iconfree.gif
$10 GC

iconpcwin.gif

$49.99
Quake 4 w/
iconfree.gif
$10 GC

Sid Meiers Civilization IV w/
iconfree.gif
$10 GC

Age of Empires III w/
iconfree.gif
$10 GC

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys
icontoysrus_r1.gif
R
icontoysrus_r1.gif
Us
icontoysrus_r1.gif

Buy 2, Get the 3rd
iconfree.gif
on ALL
iconps2_r2.gif
iconxbox_r2.gif
&
icongamecube.gif
games!

iconfree.gif
S&H on ALL DS Games

iconps2_r2.gif

Get a Star Wars Mini Controller for $5 whn you pick up your reserved copy of SW Battlefront 2 w/ $5 deposit.

$49.99
Burnout Revenge
Socom 3
Soul Calibur 3

$39.99
America's Army
RE 4
Sly 3

$9.99
Turbo Shock Intec Controller

iconxbox_r2.gif

Get a Star Wars Mini Controller for $5 whn you pick up your reserved copy of SW Battlefront 2 w/ $5 deposit.

$49.99
X-Men Legends 2
Tiger Woods 06

$39.99
Crash TT Racing
NBA 2k6
NHL 06

$29.99
Forza

$9.99
Cyber Pad 2 Intec Controller

icongamecube.gif

$49.99
Ultimate Spider-Man

$39.99
Marvel Nemesis
Chicken Little

$29.99
Frogger AS
Sonic Gems
Dora the Explorer

$9.99
G-Force Intec Controller

iconds.gif

$29.99
Nintendogs (buy a starter kit for only $5 if bought w/ this)

$5
Starter Kit (if bought w/ Nintendogs)

icongbasp_r1.gif

$79.99
SP System (Brighter)

$29.99
Spongebob LCP!
Barbie Pegasus
Backyard Football
Madagascar

$19.99
Namco Museum 50th
Fairly Odd Parents: Clash

$9.99
F/A 18F
Frogger's Adventures
Strawberry Shortcake
Cartoon Network Speedway
Pac-Man Collection
NamcoMuseum

do you guys get the target ad by getting the Sunday newspaper?

im just asking because i can never PM a target price elsewhere since my target does not put out circulars in their store.

Ahhh once again UBI comes through with the quick price drop. I have a feeling that Far Cry is gonna drop to $29.99 at BB, Circuit City, EB, and Gamestop also.

Hey Dropout, or any one else, is there a $10 off $50 coupon for TRU in the ad? The topic about the B2G1 says that there is one in the ad. Anyone confirm it?

[quote name='Link127']do you guys get the target ad by getting the Sunday newspaper?

im just asking because i can never PM a target price elsewhere since my target does not put out circulars in their store.[/QUOTE]
You can print them out online at target.com

Will that work? If I take the Target ad to BestBuy?

so let me get this straight.

I payed 42.40 for farCry at BestBuy on Friday

Taking the ad to BestBuy will let me get it for 27.50 about.

So simply bringing the ad to BestBuy, plus my reciept, they will give me 15.00 cash back?

[quote name='seanr1221']Will that work? If I take the Target ad to BestBuy?

so let me get this straight.

I payed 42.40 for farCry at BestBuy on Friday

Taking the ad to BestBuy will let me get it for 27.50 about.

So simply bringing the ad to BestBuy, plus my reciept, they will give me 15.00 cash back?[/QUOTE]

That's the way it works. The form of refund depends upon the form of payment (i.e. if you paid cash, you will get cash back, if you paid with a credit card, they would refund the card, etc.). Generally you don't need to bring in the ad, but some csrs could be sticklers about it. I think most (or at least many) BBs have the ads from the other stores in the customer service area for price-matching.

[quote name='seanr1221']Thanks CAGs. Not only does this save me a trip to CC, but it makes me feel less sneaky :)[/QUOTE]
You forgot about the huge-ass CC price/inventory sticker on the box that would be a small issue about returning it to BB. :rofl:

No mention of the Nintendogs bundle. Do you think the major retailers like Best Buy and Target are going to have these bundles on the release day of Oct. 25th? What is the typical happening with these bundles sets in the past? Thanks.

Nice, some CAG's (like myself) predicted the Far Cry drop when the game came out... it's good to know that Ubisoft can deliver their price drops on time and fuck over early adopters on a regular basis.

They really should just bring their games out for $30.

Why are UbiSoft games so cheap?! I just bought FC:I for $33.75 used at GR. I'm not too upset seeing as it was store credit, and the case, manual, and disc look like they haven't been touched. :D Kudos to whoever traded it in at 9 Mile and Middlebelt GR. :D

[quote name='aoLat']Why are UbiSoft games so cheap?! [/QUOTE]

A better question is why do their games drop $20 a few weeks after release?

[quote name='Roufuss']A better question is why do their games drop $20 a few weeks after release?[/QUOTE]

Yeah my favorite is that Beyond Good vs Evil which is an amazing game and should have been a series dropped in price 2 weeks after release. The game sold on just word of mouth alone, there was no ads yet Ubisoft said "it didn't sell enough". Duh!

Damn, just got Far Cry from Fry's last week for $37. Thanks for posting the deals Dropout.

Also, do you happen to know if the CC ad says when Battlefield 2 MC comes out?

[quote name='Roufuss']Nice, some CAG's (like myself) predicted the Far Cry drop when the game came out... it's good to know that Ubisoft can deliver their price drops on time and fuck over early adopters on a regular basis.[/QUOTE]
fuck over? How exactly do you figure that when you can price match it even if you bought it on the day of release? I mean honestly...take $49.99 reciept and ad to store, get $22.22 back, and you'll have had the game for 2 weeks already...where is the downside again?

Sims 2 with that $10 GC at CC is tempting....I sure hope Best Buy throws it on sale or has a similar offer since I have reward zone coupons from them.

I just traded my FC:I in today at GS. Looks like I'll pick it up again next week. Thanx TSD. You da MONSTER. Oops I meant man, man damnit!! I really need to stop drinking Budweiser Select. I need to get back to my imports.

Stupid Question but is farcry's mulitplayer live only, or is it splitscreen also, because I don't have live.

Yup, you can do splitscreen.

And edge is right, as long as people keep their reciepts, they wont get shaq'D

Gonna pick-up AoE 3, friend got it yesterday, I get to laugh in his face that I got a $10 gift card! Same thing happened when he bought Battlefield 2.

Thanks!

Can we expect Civilization 4 at 42 anywhere like FEAR was 42 at target? i wanna price match it somewhere so i can bring it down a bit :)

[quote name='kirkblitz']Can we expect Civilization 4 at 42 anywhere like FEAR was 42 at target? i wanna price match it somewhere so i can bring it down a bit :)[/QUOTE]

Target was your best bet on that one... Best Buy won't have a sale on it, I guarantee it, after they put up this week's PC games at full price and still saw amazing sales more than likely.

Best Bet is to buy it at Circuit City and just grab the $10 gift card.

[quote name='Roufuss']Target was your best bet on that one... Best Buy won't have a sale on it, I guarantee it, after they put up this week's PC games at full price and still saw amazing sales more than likely.

Best Bet is to buy it at Circuit City and just grab the $10 gift card.[/QUOTE]

Maybe i can buy it then return it and use my giftcard to buy it again? Does that work anyone ever tried it? :)

[quote name='kirkblitz']Maybe i can buy it then return it and use my giftcard to buy it again? Does that work anyone ever tried it? :)[/QUOTE]

I believe if you return it they just take the gift card amount out of your refund.

So if you paid $50, got a $10 gift card, you'd technically only get $40 back since they would have to compensate for the gift card. I've personally never tried, but I know that ALL stores usually have these sort of failsafes to stop what you just described.

[quote name='Roufuss']I believe if you return it they just take the gift card amount out of your refund.

So if you paid $50, got a $10 gift card, you'd technically only get $40 back since they would have to compensate for the gift card. I've personally never tried, but I know that ALL stores usually have these sort of failsafes to stop what you just described.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like im screwed, i hate paying 50 bucks :(

Thanks for answers though :)

You know maybe the list for target isnt complete since it doesnt include PC games, there still may be hope :)

[quote name='Roufuss']I believe if you return it they just take the gift card amount out of your refund.

So if you paid $50, got a $10 gift card, you'd technically only get $40 back since they would have to compensate for the gift card. I've personally never tried, but I know that ALL stores usually have these sort of failsafes to stop what you just described.[/QUOTE]
Depends on how they did it. They could have done the purchase in one of the following two ways:

1) The game was deducted by the value of the gift card ($10), so when you return it, you're getting back what you paid for it.
2) They ring out the gift card for free, and they put a limitation in the computer that unless you return both items on the same transaction, it automatically deducts the $10 off from the value of the gift card.

Normally, it's #1, from what I've seen BB, CC and Target do.

So, I'm guessing this Anniversary Guide will have a "$10 off any PS2, GC, XBX game" coupon with no restrictions. Safe assumption?

[quote name='clariste']So, I'm guessing this Anniversary Guide will have a "$10 off any PS2, GC, XBX game" coupon with no restrictions. Safe assumption?[/QUOTE]

Maybe we can get a 10 off pc games to :)

[quote name='clariste']So, I'm guessing this Anniversary Guide will have a "$10 off any PS2, GC, XBX game" coupon with no restrictions. Safe assumption?[/QUOTE]
If we do, that would be quite nice, especially if it lasts until the end of the year.

Those of you who return to BB for price match, how does that work with a GGC? If you use one up front, are you essentially getting an extra $5 off the %10 match, or do they take that into consideration also? Far Cry looks like a must this week...

bread's done
Back