Dimebag 911 calls

I hope Ogrish never gets ahold of any pictures.. god, I hope no one took pictures. They even said "no Dimebag shooting video yet".. I hope there's no video.

Uh, WTF? What was just downloaded onto my computer?

Wow, I didn't know that 911 calls were hard to comprehend.. :?

Oh, I see now. I had Musicmatch Jukebox already up, but a song was playing, so it didn't play till the song was over. Which lead to my confusion 'cause nothing happened.

[quote name='XboxMaster']Oh, I see now. I had Musicmatch Jukebox already up, but a song was playing, so it didn't play till the song was over. Which lead to my confusion 'cause nothing happened.[/quote]

Ahh, makes sense. MMJB is great for ripping CD's :)

[quote name='XboxMaster']Oh, I see now. I had Musicmatch Jukebox already up, but a song was playing, so it didn't play till the song was over. Which lead to my confusion 'cause nothing happened.[/quote]

So you didn't bother reading the topic, instead you just clicked the link? Damn, how many computers have you gone through?

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='XboxMaster']Oh, I see now. I had Musicmatch Jukebox already up, but a song was playing, so it didn't play till the song was over. Which lead to my confusion 'cause nothing happened.[/quote]

Ahh, makes sense. MMJB is great for ripping CD's :)[/quote]

As is WMP.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='XboxMaster']Oh, I see now. I had Musicmatch Jukebox already up, but a song was playing, so it didn't play till the song was over. Which lead to my confusion 'cause nothing happened.[/quote]

Ahh, makes sense. MMJB is great for ripping CD's :)[/quote]

As is WMP.[/quote]

I use CDex.

[quote name='QuiteBitterBeing'][quote name='XboxMaster']Oh, I see now. I had Musicmatch Jukebox already up, but a song was playing, so it didn't play till the song was over. Which lead to my confusion 'cause nothing happened.[/quote]

So you didn't bother reading the topic, instead you just clicked the link? Damn, how many computers have you gone through?[/quote]

I did read the topic, but I had no clue who/what Dimebag was.

[quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='QuiteBitterBeing'][quote name='XboxMaster']Oh, I see now. I had Musicmatch Jukebox already up, but a song was playing, so it didn't play till the song was over. Which lead to my confusion 'cause nothing happened.[/quote]

So you didn't bother reading the topic, instead you just clicked the link? Damn, how many computers have you gone through?[/quote]

I did read the topic, but I had no clue who/what Dimebag was.[/quote]

Must not be a fan of music..

bread's done
Back