Dingo's lowball sale over! Shipping arrangement PMs to follow!

dingo_stole_mybaby

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (96%)
Okay peeps, the sale is live!

Rules for the Sale
1) All bids must be made in the thread. Feel free to PM me with any questions.
2) I will ship first to winners with over 25 positive feedback. All others must send payment first.
3) I CAN ONLY ACCEPT M.O. OR CONCEALED CASH AS PAYMENT. SORRY NO PAYPAL.
4) Lowest bid is $1.
5) Bids must be incremented by at least 50 cents to be accepted.
6) Shipping will vary per item and will be calculated at the end. As a guide, $2 per item, plus $1 per additional item, will be used. Comics, manuals and larger items will vary.(I won't charge you $2 for shipping a game manual, for example) I will add D.C. to any order free of charge, but please let me know that you want it.
7) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
8) Shipping in the US only!
9) If you are unhappy with the condition of anything you receive, I will work with you to resolve the problem.
10) The sale will end on Saturday August 15 11:30 PM! I will contact everyone and make shipping arrangements that Saturday and Sunday, and go to the P.O. to drop stuff off on that following Monday. For everyone under 25 feedback, I will ship when I receive payment. I will be in Austin on the 19-23rd of August, so if I receive your payment on one of those dates, I will have to wait until I get back to ship your items on the 24th of August.

PLEASE READ!! In light of recent scams and douchebaggery, I realize that some people may be hesitant to deal with me because of low feedback, but I really like this site and I'm not going to screw anyone over. I can provide my Cell Phone, Address, Email, and Myspace to anyone if that makes you feel more secure buying from me. Thanks for looking!

PS3
Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction $13.50 backseatdog
(Complete Excellent Cond)
Rock Band Mic $2 Ryvvn
(Unused)
100_0877.jpg

100_0931.jpg

100_0886.jpg

PSP
Phantasy Star $8 blissskr
(Gamestop sticker on case, complete and good cond)
100_0929.jpg

PS2
Kingdom Hearts II Strategy Guide $5 starmask2k3
Persona 3 Stratgy Guide $11 Rozz
(Top right corner of KHII guide cover bent, the front cover of the Star Ocean guide is a bit scratched up, Gamestop Stickers on top right corners, Persona 3 Strat cover has some damage on the middle left of the cover)
100_0915.jpg
100_0924.jpg

PS1
Memory Card $1 blissskr
Vagrant Story $17 backseatdog
(Complete, case is a little scratched, Manual and bonus disc are excellent, game disc has lots of light scratches plays fine)
100_0930.jpg

100_0886.jpg

SNES
Super Bomberman 2 $2 Rozz
(Blockbuster sticker over top and back, cart only)
100_0884.jpg

100_0885.jpg

N64
NBA Hang Time $1 Rozz
(Cart only)
100_0886.jpg

Game Boy DS and Gameboy Advance
Personal Trainer: Cooking $3 shady3011
(Complete great condition)
Final Fantasy VI Advance $9 blissskr
(Cart only)
100_0925.jpg

Misc
Naruto Headband $1 starmask2k3
Naruto Imported DVD Set 1 $3 nsahene
Naruto Imported DVD Set 4 $3 nsahene
(English subs, no english dubs, set 1 has some light scratching, disc 12 of set 4 has a few scratches)

Cloud Strife Statue $4 coolsteel
(This is a Kotobikuya statue about 7" tall. This is not modeled after Crisis Core design. The sword blade is held on by a tiny metal spline on the hilt and will separate if you wiggle the statue, but displays fine without falling off. The sword blade is hard plastic and is warped a little. The base separates from clouds left foot via the same type of spline on the sword hilt. A few of Clouds hair spikes are chipped)
100_0901.jpg

100_0907.jpg

cloud3.jpg

cloud1.jpg

FF7 Poster $4 coolsteel
(From a Versus Books strategy guide. Top left corner has a small piece missing, has noticable folding lines and holes from pins.)
100_0913.jpg

100_0912.jpg

Ewok Beanie Babie Thing $1 MrNEWZ
Stuffed Bart Simpson $1 lakers310
100_0889.jpg

Stuffed Chocobo $7.50 backseatdog
(Perfect for when you forget your Gyshaal greens!)
100_0887.jpg

100_0888.jpg
Spiderman Limited Edition Box $1 starmask2k3
(comes with film cell, lithograph, comicand Stan Lee and Kevin Smith Documentary, does NOT come with Spiderman Movie)
100_0896.jpg

Manuals (If there is any interest in these, I'll put the pics up and take them out of the spoiler)
PS1
Dragon Ball GT Final Bout
Ape Escape
Beyond the beyond

Game Boy
Pokemon
Final Fantsy Legend II

NeoGeoPocket Color
Biomotor Unitron
Cardfighters Clash Capcom
Dark Arms

Super Famicom
Super Street Fighter II the New Challengers(JP)

PC
Fallout 1 Vault Dwellers guide(manual)
Fallout 2 Vault Dwellers guide(manual)

NES
Super Mario Brothers 3(wrote on the notes area)

N64
Blast Corps
Jet Force Gemini
Bomberman 64
Starfox 64
Mario Kart 64
Wave Race 64(manual and operations card)
Super Mario 64
Castlevania

SNES
Owners Manual (X2)
Super Metroid(the cover is very loose)
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country 2
The Adventures of Mighty Max
Home Alone 2
Paperboy 2
Killer Instinct(poor condition)
Secret of Evermore

Last edited by a moderator:
I would not lowball the expansive stuff... couple reasons

1. You cannot put dv8 on the lowball due to your feedback. (thus getting less exposure)
2. You have high risk of being scammed on the higher priced items. (since your feedback is not high, people will be hesitant to pay first. Like wise, you would not want to ship first unless the buyer has high feedback (50+))

From what I've seen, lower feedback usually gets lower bids. Just some tips. Good luck.

If you're looking for maximum profit, you really should throw Suikoden II and guide up on eBay. You have a higher chance of getting what you want or more there due to exposure.

I'll increase the value of Vagrant Story by bidding $3. Now who's ready to offer $4? ;)

[quote name='Rozz']I'll increase the value of Vagrant Story by bidding $3. Now who's ready to offer $4? ;)[/QUOTE]

I would! Except I just noticed the OP is not accepting PayPal. I'm out of the running all together now. :cold:

@ Azumangaman: You could be right. I'm really not sure. The FMA set and Naruto sets have copyright info on the discs and boxes, but no distributor info is listed at all. There are no problems with the video or sound, and the graphics on the disks and packaging don't look wonky. The FMA set I traded for with another CAG, and the Naruto sets I bought in San Diego from a store that had been around for a while.

@finsfan0210: Yeah, I chose not to include Suikoden II and the guide. Other CAGs advised me to keep more valuable stuff off of a lowball sale because of the loss of possible profit and the chance of being scammed. I still would like to sell it, maybe as a set, but not as part of the sale. If you have a price in mind PM me and I'll get some pics up to show you the condition of everything. It's definitely going to be cheaper than ebay prices, but the guide has a few issues(a little dinged up, and a sticker on the corner) and the disk is in really good condition, but not flawless.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LouieDiesel']Wow mis0. Thanks for outbidding me and then dropping out of the running. Lol[/QUOTE]

Haha! My bad dude. But, in my defense, the other dude bidded $3. :lol:

Bump! Make some bids! Some great stuff here! Just make sure to not outbid me on the Cloud statue! I'm working on a budget here! :D

Eh, what the hell. I'll also bid on:

Super Bomberman 2 - $2
Personal Trainer - $1
Phantasy Star Portable - $6
FF VI - $6

So, just to make sure this is 100% clear, and still true, you can only accept M.O. or concealed cash? Just wondering, not gonna change my bidding, but I wanna make 100% sure.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']free bump. bid on the items people! just not the persona 3 guide ;)[/QUOTE]

Haha, way to protect your item!
I'll bid 3.00 each on the Naruto DVD's.

bread's done
Back