Dino Riders!

Ikohn4ever

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
So I was looking through boxes of my old stuff when I came upon this video Dino Riders, so I popped in the video and I watched. It brought back a butt load of old memories. These figures were the mad note back in the day.

For all you who dont know Dino RIders is about these good guys that befriend dinosaurs and put all these missles and crap on them and battle these bad guys who battle with mind controled dinos.

I was just curious if anyone else ever had these toys cause watching this video had me jonesing for the other episodes and stuff. Leave some posts expressing your love of the good ol days of crappy cartoons and bad ass toys

I have the video, of the first one where they get a tractor beam and get dragged to the dinosaur planet. That show is so kick ass, do you have any clue how many episodes there are?

[quote name='hutno']The toys for the show were sweet too[/quote]

Yeah. I think I had the ankylosaurus with the side mounted missiles and gun turret. Seemed like that show (and a lot of other ones in the 80s) was designed to produce toys and action figures. Ahh, memories.

I had the pterodactyl that flapped its wings. It came with a snake man that didn't fit on the saddle. It was still cool..... I wish I still had it.
Harness the powerrrrrrrrr!!!!!!! Dino Riderrrrsssssss!!!!!!!!!

I always wanted the giant T-Rex that the Reptilons or whatever they're called used. My cousin had it back in the day and I was so jealous.

One day when I have money to waste I'll buy one of those dinos off Ebay. :)

The video that I had was when they befriened the injured stegasaur and it defeated the T-Rex bravely. PLus the tape is loaded with commercials

Any of you ever see that SNL commercial parody for something like War Cats or Battle Cats? They were various missiles and bombs that you could strap to your housecat. The commercial featured all of the sleepy-eyed lackadaisical cats sitting around with nukes strapped to their backs. Hilarious.

[quote name='Ledhed']Any of you ever see that SNL commercial parody for something like War Cats or Battle Cats? They were various missiles and bombs that you could strap to your housecat. The commercial featured all of the sleepy-eyed lackadaisical cats sitting around with nukes strapped to their backs. Hilarious.[/quote]

Haha... I remember that sketch. One was like a cyborg kitty. Funny stuff.

[quote name='magilacudy'][quote name='Ledhed']Any of you ever see that SNL commercial parody for something like War Cats or Battle Cats? They were various missiles and bombs that you could strap to your housecat. The commercial featured all of the sleepy-eyed lackadaisical cats sitting around with nukes strapped to their backs. Hilarious.[/quote]

Haha... I remember that sketch. One was like a cyborg kitty. Funny stuff.[/quote]

Thank GOD someone else remembered this. The best was the sleeping cat with an obnoxiously large cartoony bomb on his back. Laff

bread's done
Back