Direct TV

-BigC-

CAGiversary!
Lookin to change to Direct TV cuz Comcast sucks and gives me bad service.Any good deals on this?I only know about the blockbuster one which isnt to intresting just a few free rentals

Circuit City has some DirectTV deals as well, so check into them.

We got DirectTV about a month and a half ago and we have no complaints at all. Five boxes for five rooms and plenty of channels. The best part is the NFL Sunday Ticket that starts up Sunday. I can't wait for non-stop football.

directTV.com is maybe the simpliest way to go. We have had it now for a month (love it) you can get the hardware for up to 5 rooms free (although its 5 bucks per extra receiver after the first one) we got a deal on Direct Tv.. getting 6 months of regular programming free.

if you check around (usualy your local newpaper coupon sections) there are often resellers who sell the direct tv service (direct tv pays them a small commission to do it) who will give you a multi-room system for free, and many will often throw in a free dvd player + surround sound system.. just look around (of course this requires a contract.. but they all do)

[quote name='pimp_daddy_smurf']dish network is better than DTV IMO but thats just my oppinion[/quote]

Only thing I didn't like about Dish Network is in most of the country they don't offer local programming yet. DirecTv offers local channels for free in most areas.

dont go to dirctv unless you did the following

How bad does comcast suck

Super bad or bad cause they charge too much

if its superbad then leave

if its the price call up comcast and ask to talk to their SAVE department
we was going to leave comcast in june due to the price and they said wait let me talk to our SAVE department ... i had no clue what that was

right now Basic cable with digital + Hbo Cinemax runs 84.00+ tax

well we called and said we are moving to dish and they said please dont go if we stay they would give us that package for 18 months for

49.00 and hook us up with 1 year of hi speed for 19.99

this is a savings of 240 on the hi speed and 420 on cable

comcast might suck but getting all those movie channels for 49 a month isnt bad

they also offered us basic service for 6 months at 29.99 for the cable but we would of rather been locked in for 18 months at 49 then 6 months at 30

dont go to dirctv unless you did the following

How bad does comcast suck

Super bad or bad cause they charge too much

if its superbad then leave

if its the price call up comcast and ask to talk to their SAVE department
we was going to leave comcast in june due to the price and they said wait let me talk to our SAVE department ... i had no clue what that was

right now Basic cable with digital + Hbo Cinemax runs 84.00+ tax

well we called and said we are moving to dish and they said please dont go if we stay they would give us that package for 18 months for

49.00 and hook us up with 1 year of hi speed for 19.99

this is a savings of 240 on the hi speed and 420 on cable

comcast might suck but getting all those movie channels for 49 a month isnt bad

they also offered us basic service for 6 months at 29.99 for the cable but we would of rather been locked in for 18 months at 49 then 6 months at 30

http://www.expertsatellite.com/index.php?exp_affil=ref162587

This is what I did a year ago. Order Directv with NFL Sunday Ticket and the first 4 months you only pay for the Sunday Ticket and the Directv programming is free. You can get 4 rooms free and a free DVD Player after a mail in rebate. Not a bad deal at all.

If you go with Directv (Which I love and will never leave) You must get a Tivo receiver, this will change your life. The only thing that sucks about Tivo is that I can not pause or rewind the rest of the world, so it has spoiled me.

lol everone got ths football ticket in 2001 and cancelled 4 months later that is why they went to a 1 year contract

i know i did

4 months then i like to cancell

too my dish to the cable company got 400 bucks for it lol

[quote name='slidecage']lol everone got ths football ticket in 2001 and cancelled 4 months later that is why they went to a 1 year contract

i know i did

4 months then i like to cancell

too my dish to the cable company got 400 bucks for it lol[/quote]

Please, PLEASE learn some spelling and grammar.

Yeah, Comcast can be overpriced....and I tried the trick to threaten to switch and they just said ok..."switch then". However, I think I would end up paying just as much in try to get Direct TV and having to pay full price for Cable Internet

My problem with Comcast is the service.I cant watch any basic channels for over 20 minutes without it freezing and locking up.This has been goin on for about 6 months I keep calling and getting people to come out here and fix it and they never do.I call they give me a free week month whatever.The price isnt the issue its the fact im paying alot of money for shitty service.

Anybody know how much someone gets off there bill if you do a referral?I know people with direct tv and if they can save a good chunk thenw e can split that :D

Around where I am, every time it rains DirectTV has a problem with its signal. It comes in all pixely . Although you cant go wrong with their Tivo

I live in Orlando and just went through Hurricane Charley & Frances, I did not lose my directv service after the storms at all and only a couple times durring the hurricane it searched for a signal for a few minutes and then came back on. I never lose it during normal rain storms that we get here everyday.

you have to go all the way with comcast to get unhook before they give u a discount. we had the people coming friday morning for a disconnect and they called thursday night about the Deal

If I was you I would get the retention line phone number from AVS.com and call them up. People have been getting 4 room systems with free tivos and other things by using the retention line. I just got a hd receiver, off air atenna, 2 regular receivers, 6 months free hd package, and 6 months free showtime for $99

bread's done
Back