Direct2Drive 2k Games Week

BoomerX

CAGiversary!
I saw someone posted up the civ deal but apparently heres the rest of the sales too
"Publisher Week" promotion for Nov. 29 – Dec. 3

Monday: Civilization 4: The Complete Edition for $9.95 (75% off)
Tuesday: The Stronghold Collection for $4.95 (75% off)
Wednesday: BioShock for $4.95 (75% off)
Thursday: Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition for $24.95 (50% off)
Friday: BioShock 2 for $14.95 (50% off)

Also, be sure to check in throughout the week for bonus discounts on great titles from Kalypso Media, including Tropico 3, Grand Ages: Rome Gold Edition and more.

http://www.direct2drive.com/

Borderlands goty for $25 is really tempting...I wonder how likely it is Steam will go lower than that during the Holiday sale.

[quote name='Dragonsbane']How is the stronghold series?[/QUOTE]

The first 2 were good for their time, and they still play quite well if you like 2d isometric strategy (and I know I do). As for the other ones.......I haven't played them myself but I've only heard bad things. I'd say the first 2 games are easily worth $5 though.

[quote name='Dragonsbane']Wow no one ever posted that before in a thread that some one asked if a game was steam compatible. Thanks! I never knew there was a list.[/QUOTE]

I honestly can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

That list is super-useful, though.

And tragic.

Because, unless it's a THQ release, none of the games you want to be on it ever are.

Beware that the Stronghold Collection is not DRM free (unlike the physical version). It's got Securom activation, even on the original old Stronghold.

Totally kills the appeal for me, but at least my order was one of the 1-in-5 that are free.

[quote name='Eldredpe']I honestly can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

That list is super-useful, though.

And tragic.

Because, unless it's a THQ release, none of the games you want to be on it ever are.[/QUOTE]

You know rereading that it comes of as a little sarcastic, but I was being genuine, I have seen that question a lot bu never that list. Thanks again.

Borderlands GOTY now up for 50% off. Plus apparently 1 in 5 people get their order for free after checkout. I just grabbed the game but unfortunately was not one of the "1 in 5."

bread's done
Back