Direct2Drive: Indie sale bundle

Got excited for a moment, but there is still no Aquaria. D:

Pretty good deal if you want at least two of those games.

Not bad, was gonna say that Zeno Clash is worth that alone probably (own it but haven't played it yet, need 48 hours days to catch up on my backlog!!!). Although I don't recognize any of the other games, but I don't follow PC games or Indie games much.

Woah, that's a crazy deal. Defense Grid and Zeno Clash are just about worthe the price individually. Anyone who doesn't own either of those games is a fool not to buy this. Also heard good things about The Path, though it's not a gamers game. More of an artsy game.

that is a really good deal. i'm impressed. more and more people are running steam for their money

Even though this is sold by D2D, do we get a key to download "DefenseGrid" & "Zeno Clash" via Steam. is that correct?

what about the other 3 titles?

As per: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7480-WUSF-3601 the only game in this bundle you can add to steam is Defense Grid.

Defense Grid is a great game, and I've heard very good things about Zeno Clash. The Path is supposed to be very interesting (as described by the previous poster "artsy") and perhaps breaks some new ground/explores some new areas, depending on who you are talking to. Not sure on the other two, but I would say if you don't own Defense Grid and Zeno Clash its definitely worth your money.

[quote name='cheapo72']D2D lists the DRM on Zeno Clash as Steam, so I assume that the installer activates the game on your Steam account.[/QUOTE]

Does this mean you can still earn Steam achievements? I just recently got a steam account and never bought from D2D so I'm kinda lost :X..

I agree with the apparent general consensus:
Defense Grid and Zeno Clash alone make this an excellent deal. I honestly think Defense Grid is considerably better than PixelJunk Monsters.

[quote name='commandercup']I keep getting transaction failed when I try to buy this... anyone else having this problem?[/QUOTE]

Same..going nuts trying to check out -_-

[quote name='whats_the_word']Same..going nuts trying to check out -_-[/QUOTE]

I've submitted a ticket, but I don't think I'll get my problem fixed before the deal expires... :bomb:

I really want to get in on this deal... I've been looking to get Defense Grid and Zeno Clash anyways, having them at such a cheap price together seems awesome.

[quote name='gsrjedi']I was able to purchase about 15 minutes ago[/QUOTE]

any chance you'd be willing to gift me one and have me pay you?

[quote name='whats_the_word']Did u use a card or paypal? Just used card and nada..[/QUOTE]

I tried using my paypal balance... I even got a friend to try using his paypal, and neither of us could buy it.

bread's done
Back