DiRT 3 - General Discussion X-Games Asia Available Now 400 MPs

All of a sudden with no updates, regular rallies became perfectly playable and no more freezes in multiplayer. Of course, now mp is pretty empty sadly...

If you're like me and have Dirt 3 Standard and no DLC, but want the DLC, here's a way to get it and even come out ahead. You will need to have Gamestop PUR and Best Buy GZ Unlocked to max this out.

According to this thread, Dirt 3 Complete new copies may be getting converted to used which would make this easier with more used copies in the wild. At my stores, this conversion had not happened.

Dirt 3 Complete is $25 used at GS for both systems. The GS online tracker does differentiate between vanilla and complete unlike Best Buy's. Use the PUR coupon to get $10 off a $19.99 or up used game and the PUR 10% discount to drop the cost to $12.49 pretax.

Now just take your vanilla copy to Best Buy and take advantage of the 100% trade in bonus to get $16.80 in Best Buy credit (current base trade in value is $8 for both systems + 100% or $8 + 10% Unlocked Bonus or $.80).

If you get a converted copy or get lucky you may also get an extra online pass to sell or trade as well.

BE SURE THEY GIVE YOU A COMPLETE DISC AND NOT A VANILLA ONE!!! The complete disc has no reference to it being complete. There is a gold trim on the disc and that's it. You can also compare numbers at the bottom of the disc. The vanilla has "MDIR3XUS00" while the complete has "MDIR3X3US70".

I know this isn't a specific deal per se and some people won't like it posted as a deal, but I think it's worth pointing out that by combining some of these deals you can get $35 worth of DLC which hasn't gone on sale yet and may never and $17.60 BB credit by spending $12.49 at GS.

I had forgotten how much I loved this game. I picked up the complete edition for 50% off yesterday thanks to the BB Gamer's Club coupon (it's supposed to be good on the regular edition only but they did an override) since I never paid for any DLC and knocked out a few races last night. Good stuff!

Nice, congrats jdawg, I know that was aggravating you and I wonder why for no apparent reason it just started working. I haven't played in a long time, we should def go racing together. Yeah I grabbed the DLC day 1, pretty much.

bread's done
Back