Dirt 3 (PC) Free after survey/quiz from AMD - DEAD

I tried activating my code via Steam, but it said no. I went to "Add new games" or whatever. Is there another place or way to add codes?

[quote name='tankyroo']Where did you find the Korean one?[/QUOTE]

http://amdevent.co.kr/APU2/html/Llano_Event_Pop_Quiz.php

1st line - nickname
2nd line - name
3rd line - phone number (ex: 01x-2345-7889, 03x-2345-4567)
4th line - email
5th line - catchpa

Input "3" into the box. If all the information is valid, you'll get this message: "퀴즈이벤트 응모가 완료되었습니다. 감사합니다."

No luck from this; I think they are out of keys or something. Though, the same thing happened with the Brazil quiz and more keys came out today. Who knows.

[quote name='Stoneage']I tried activating my code via Steam, but it said no. I went to "Add new games" or whatever. Is there another place or way to add codes?[/QUOTE]

Did you fill this out?

http://amd4u.com/dirt3promo/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='helixfc3s']http://amdevent.co.kr/APU2/html/Llano_Event_Pop_Quiz.php

1st line - nickname
2nd line - name
3rd line - phone number (ex: 01x-2345-7889, 03x-2345-4567)
4th line - email
5th line - catchpa

Input "3" into the box. If all the information is valid, you'll get this message: "퀴즈이벤트 응모가 완료되었습니다. 감사합니다."

No luck from this; I think they are out of keys or something. Though, the same thing happened with the Brazil quiz and more keys came out today. Who knows.

Did you fill this out?

http://amd4u.com/dirt3promo/[/QUOTE]

Yo, when i follow this, i press the button, i press "OK" and then i get a popup that just stays blank...i dont get it =/

Thanks op

sinttuloszg.png

[quote name='hypnotize191']Yo, when i follow this, i press the button, i press "OK" and then i get a popup that just stays blank...i dont get it =/[/QUOTE]

It may be a problem that I linked directly to the quiz. Alternatively, you can go here and scroll down till you see the green button to launch the quiz window.

Also, I read that some people had issues with certain browsers. Try different ones if you are still having problems, such as firefox, internet explorer, chrome, opera, etc.

[quote name='helixfc3s']It may be a problem that I linked directly to the quiz. Alternatively, you can go here and scroll down till you see the green button to launch the quiz window.

Also, I read that some people had issues with certain browsers. Try different ones if you are still having problems, such as firefox, internet explorer, chrome, opera, etc.[/QUOTE]

Oh OK, i used internet explorer and i got the message that you said we should get. Thanks. Hopefully they will send out the keys!

How do people still get keys :S. i entered 5 days ago and still nothing WTF :S.

so if someone would be nice and willing to giveaway his spare key :D i could use it.

[quote name='jlg6184']When using the key to get a Steam Key, can you use US or do you need to use Brazil?[/QUOTE]

It even worked for me with a german steam

If anyone has an extra Dirt 3 Steam key they don't need or want, I am buying one for $10 Paypal or gifting any game on Steam for $10 or less. Let me know if you wanna sell via PM!

I got an extra code if someone wants to trade. Preferably something Xbox related as I don't really use Steam at all.

Country Start Date End Date
India July 15, 2011 August 15, 2011
Brazil July 15, 2011 August 15, 2011
Indonesia July 15, 2011 August 15, 2011
Republic of Korea July 25, 2011 August 20, 2011
Turkey July 25, 2011 August 20, 2011
United Arab Emirates July 25, 2011 August 20, 2011
Russia July 15, 2011 August 15, 2011

from theyr page

There are a total of 1,800 download codes available for each country. The first 1,800 Participants in each country who score 100% on the quiz will receive the download code via a confirmation page after submitting the quiz and via an email from Promoter, at the email address provided on the registration form. If Participant does not receive the download code via the confirmation page or email from Promoter within seven (7) days of scoring 100% on the quiz, the Participant should contact [email protected].

I also got a spare one, so feel free to shoot me an offer if you're interested in trading for one. Preferably for some XBLA title or Microsoft Points.

If anybody has a code to spare, click CML and I could trade a steam game for it.

edit: Found a trade, thanks!

Looks like India is out of codes again. If anyone has an extra code I could have I would appreciate it. All I have in return is Bit.Trip.Beat for Steam.

Traded for one.

[quote name='Darklurkr23']BOOO at Code Hoarding! This OBVIOUSLY is very limited supply to run out in like 3 hours or so. ONE AND DONE I SAY![/QUOTE]
nothing wrong with getting extras for your friends

[quote name='henrylin22']nothing wrong with getting extras for your friends[/QUOTE]

This. I've gotten a total of three codes, one for myself and two for friends. Now, if you're getting them for the sole purpose of selling them on Ebay or trading them for other games, then that's pretty lame.

This sucks with the key hoarding, I keep missing out. Signed up for CAG when I found this but no luck for me it seems.

I have 2 extra keys that I got for other people but they fell through. I would like to trade them for anything on steam. Send me a PM.

[quote name='Darklurkr23']O yea another thing, this game's load times are the WORST I've EVER seen. I mean EVER. EVER EVER EVER.[/QUOTE]
really? mine loads pretty much instantly.

Yeah, game loads fine. My PC specs are as follows:

i5 2500k @ 4.1ghz
Radeon HD5850
4GB G.Skill RAM
7200RPM Seagate Barracuda drive

bread's done
Back