Dirt 3 (PC) Free after survey/quiz from AMD - DEAD

tried with two different emails and the korean one with my school email. I got no love on any of em. Can't believe so many people were able to get multiples, did you have to try like 20 times?

[quote name='Darklurkr23']O yea another thing, this game's load times are the WORST I've EVER seen. I mean EVER. EVER EVER EVER.[/QUOTE]

Mine loads really slow too. I've been playing online with a friend and he loads almost instantly. I don't know what we're doing wrong D:

[quote name='xilly']I'm still bummed that AMD nor Amazon will give me a code, and I fucking bought the damn processor the thing is for. :/[/QUOTE]

Why would Amazon give you a code? They have no relation to an AMD run contest.

[quote name='xilly']Because I bought it from Amazon?

See here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0055ZCXVE[/QUOTE]

That doesn't make them obligated to give you a key for a contest being run by AMD that has zero affiliation with Amazon. I don't even understand why you'd turn to Amazon in the first place. That'd be like me going to Amazon when Sony gave away free games, demanding a retail copy of Infamous because I purchased my PS3 from Amazon. That makes zero sense.

[quote name='SEH']That doesn't make them obligated to give you a key for a contest being run by AMD that has zero affiliation with Amazon. I don't even understand why you'd turn to Amazon in the first place. That'd be like me going to Amazon when Sony gave away free games, demanding a retail copy of Infamous because I purchased my PS3 from Amazon. That makes zero sense.[/QUOTE]

I am pretty sure it does when AMD gives away dirt 3 codes with specific hardware such as that exact cpu "Get DiRT 3 FREE with select AMD products" Regardless of the reseller the code comes with ALL the products.

And the fact it says right on the amazon page.
"Free Dirt 3 for PC with New AMD A-Series Accelerated Processors
For a limited time, get a free copy of "Dirt 3" for PC when you purchase a new AMD A-series accelerated processor. Offer good from July 22, 2011, through August 31, 2011, or while supplies last. See full details and restrictions. "

You're very cocky about this whole why buy from amazon thing? your metaphor suggests he should buy directly from AMD? guess what, you can't buy from AMD you have to buy their products from a reseller. That's like saying I went down to my nvidia store and bought me a graphics card. No such thing, you would go to a licensed reseller, such as newegg or AMAZON!
And any promotional giveaway card would be included in the box, such as when I bought my nvidia graphics card from newegg.com and inside the box was a promotional card to redeem mafia 2 on steam.

They are obligated to include everything that's supposed to come in the box.

[quote name='SirGray']I am pretty sure it does when AMD gives away dirt 3 codes with specific hardware such as that exact cpu "Get DiRT 3 FREE with select AMD products" Regardless of the reseller the code comes with ALL the products.

And the fact it says right on the amazon page.
"Free Dirt 3 for PC with New AMD A-Series Accelerated Processors
For a limited time, get a free copy of "Dirt 3" for PC when you purchase a new AMD A-series accelerated processor. Offer good from July 22, 2011, through August 31, 2011, or while supplies last. See full details and restrictions. "

You're very cocky about this whole why buy from amazon thing? your metaphor suggests he should buy directly from AMD? guess what, you can't buy from AMD you have to buy their products from a reseller. That's like saying I went down to my nvidia store and bought me a graphics card. No such thing, you would go to a licensed reseller, such as newegg or AMAZON![/QUOTE]

so if they're out of supplies, they don't have to give anyone anything. I don't understand why you're attacking the other person saying they're cocky about "this whole why buy from amazon thing?". I don't believe that person is telling you or anyone to buy strictly from Amazon. The point (I think) was in saying why is Amazon responsible for you getting your code or not if its a promo run by AMD from AMD's website, so hence why is Amazon responsible for how AMD runs the offer.

[quote name='nypickle']so if they're out of supplies, they don't have to give anyone anything. I don't understand why you're attacking the other person saying they're cocky about "this whole why buy from amazon thing?". I don't believe that person is telling you or anyone to buy strictly from Amazon. The point (I think) was in saying why is Amazon responsible for you getting your code or not if its a promo run by AMD from AMD's website, so hence why is Amazon responsible for how AMD runs the offer.[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

Sure, except for this: http://amd4u.com/dirt3promo/

I asked AMD directly about it and was also denied, that's why I went back to Amazon in the first place. They have the "vision" logo, and nothing on this site states "only available with the products shown on this page".

Hard to run out of supplies when every cpu comes with one. buy a cpu and not get one is strange. unless they are unpacking and keeping the promotional cards for their use.

bread's done
Back